Chapter 17

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

"Hampton?" I ask as he looks me up and down.

"I want us back" he rasp out as he walks up to me and hugs me into his chest. This is the worst thing that could have happened to me. I have to break up with him and I don't know how to.

"I'm sorry for hurting you but we need to talk" I tell him as he nods and walks in, my heart rate is so fucking high right now because I know I'm going to be a mess after this conversation. I have two men that I really love but, Connor is the one that I want. I've been lying to myself for weeks trying to date Hampton and seeing Connor again proved that.

I've been using Hampton as a crutch and it's fucking wrong, I can't do it anymore.

"Who brought you all the roses?" He asks as he puts the flowers in his hands on the kitchen table.

I don't say anything as he looks at me. I just walk over to the table and sit down, this is going to be the hardest breakup ever.

"Who bought these Tayson?" He asks while pointing to the bouquet of a hundred roses.

"Sit down" I demand as I move the chair out and motion for him to sit. He looks at the chair before shaking his head.

"Tell me" he demands as I slowly say "Connor" and see his face drop.

"You can't be fucking serious can you? After I thought about us taking our break I knew that you wouldn't do that to me, so why in the hell did he bring you flowers?!" He asks while raising his voice, Connor is listening to this whole thing right now.

"We need to talk Hampton" I rasp out as he sits down.

"Talk then, make fucking since of this shit!" He demands as he looks at me. I wipe my face as I struggle to speak. I feel my tears start as I grab his hands, and rub my fingers across his, "Hampton" I whimper as I look him in the eye with tears.

"What's going on? Tay I can't take this, what's happening?" He asks as I wipe the tears that fall, I love both guys, I do and I'm breaking his heart. I'm a mess.

"Baby" he whispers as he stands up and comes over to me. He hugs me into his chest as I hold his body, for the last time.

"I'm sorry" I demand as he nods and holds me as I cry. "It's okay, I promise it's okay" he whispers as I hold him, it's not okay. It won't be okay.

"Listen Tayson, I'm ready. I love you" he whispers as I look up at him.

"What?" I ask as I look at him. He reaches into his pocket as I cry. I can't let him do this, I see the indent of the box in his pants.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore" I tell him as he looks over at me and shakes his head and stops his hand.

"What?" He asks as he takes his hands out and grabs my face between his hands.

"I can't do this anymore, it's not fair to me or you" I whisper as he locks his jaw.

"That's bullshit you love me and I love you" he says as I wipe my face. The tears haven't started back up yet but my face is so puffy and swollen it's going to, I know it.

"I do love you, and I can't give you the love you deserve because I'm still in love with Connor. I used you to try and get over him but I'm not. It was wrong of me to do that but, I honestly thought that I was over him, that's why I decided to date you and then he started showing back up and I knew that I was still in love with him." I rasp out as he shakes his head.

"Did you fuck him?" He asks as he gets an attitude, I've never seen him like this before.

"No and I never have! why would you ask me that? I haven't had sex with anyone, we used to kiss years ago but I never did that. I would never do that to anyone, Do you not trust me!?" I shout as he stands up and flips the chair back in to the floor, he's never acted like this before.