Epilogue 4

**I'm crying for this one, I think we all know what had to happen.**

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

(2 weeks after the end of Epilogue 3)

I finish washing the dishes from dinner in the sink as Connor plays outside with the boys and Pres. She's going to be such a good cheerleader one day. She's definitely meant for it.

I smile as I see Seth fall in the grass with Luka right behind him. They look so happy, and I'm so happy. They have became brothers so quick and it's so fulfilling knowing that my children are so happy. I laugh as Connor chases them around and throws Presley into the air. I love to watch him do his thing, he was meant to be a dad. I don't know what I'm going to do in a month when he starts football again. I'll probably take time off from work just to stay with the kids.

I fill Roxie's food bowl as she sleeps in the living room. Leaning down I kiss her head as she rests and stays still. She looks tired and sleepy so I leave her alone as she rests. "Goodnight my Roxie girl" I whisper into her fur as I rub her softly.

I sweep the floor for a few minutes before the backdoor opens and they all come in wet from the grass. "Upstairs and to the bathroom!" I demand as they slip of their shoes and go upstairs.

Connor smiles as he kisses my head and walks upstairs following the kids. I follow behind them and he takes the boys to bathe as I take Presley.

"Mommy, it was so fun!" She shouts as I tickle her sides. She loves rolling in the wet grass, with her brothers and dad. I nod and kiss her head before helping her out of her clothes and washing her.

A few minutes later I finish and slip on her pajamas as we go to her room.

"Goodnight baby girl" I whisper into her hair as she passes out five minutes later. Connor wore her out playing today and that means I'll get to sleep in tomorrow, I'm so excited.

I walk into the hallway to see Connor walking out of Seth's room. I go in and kiss him on the head telling him I love him before we leave him alone to sleep for the night. We both walk into Luka's next and sit him down on the bed.

"Goodnight handsome" I tell him as he smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Goodnight mommy" he says as my heart stops. Mommy. He called me mommy. I look over my shoulder and smile at Connor as he smiles back.

"Goodnight buddy" he says as Luka says, "Goodnight daddy".

I grin and hug him while kissing his head, "I love you buddy" I tell him as he says it back and lays down in the bed. Walking out of the door I close it and launch myself at Connor.

"Mommy and Daddy! He loves us!" I say into his chest as we hug and smile. He takes my hand leading us to our bedroom as we smile the whole time.

"Can you believe we have three kids. That's crazy" I whipser as he holds me into his chest.

"I know, I feel old as shit" he whispers as I laugh and kiss his lips.

"Let's go take a shower" I say against his lips as I feel him harden on my belly.

"Umm, let's go shower" he whispers back as I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to the shower. The best shower ever in my opinion.

~~~~

I wake up and stir on top of Connor's chest. He holds me into him as I move and rest my head on his chest. I look down feeling for Roxie at my feet, but I don't find her. She always sleeps with us, this is odd.