Chapter 4

**We are still 3 years in the past but we jumped a few weeks.**

**(Edited)**

Connor's POV

(2 weeks later)

"Hey baby" I say as I spoon in behind her on my couch. I smile into her hair as she sighs and flips over. She grabs my neck and kisses me softly on the lips, it's never enough with her though. I push my tongue into her mouth and lean closer as she grips my shoulders in her hands.

She pulls away and kisses down my neck as I roll on top of her and cage her underneath me. I kiss her softly as she pulls away from my neck, moving my hand up her tight waist and rubbing her stomach she smiles. I grip her waist tighter as I move to the side of her neck. I kiss her down it before pulling away.

"I see you used your key, miss me?" I ask as she nods. We've been together for two weeks and one thing I'm certain of is that Tayson Kingston is the love of my life, I just haven't told her about Sierrra, I know it's fucking wrong but I can't explain it.

"Of course I did!, I've been waiting for you since I got off" she says as I look down and see her in her blue scrubs. She's hot as fuck in those scrubs that mold to her tight and fuckable body.

"Me too" I rasp out as I seal our lips together, I kiss her slowly and hold her into my chest as I rub my hands over her bare back. I smile as she nibbles on my bottom lip and grabs my hair under her thin fingers. I moan into her mouth as she rubs her hand down my back and I rub my hand across her ass, her muscular sexy as fuck ass.

She pulls away and kisses the side of my neck as I hold her butt under my hands. I love this, I love holding her and being with her, she makes me feel something I have never felt before. She used to push my hands away from her butt but, I love her body and especially her butt and huge tits.

"I'm so happy with you" she says on to my lips as I nod and hold her close, I kiss her neck and slowly make my way down her chest as I kiss the tops of her cleavage over her shirt, I rub her ass under my hand more until she moans into my ear.

"I like this" she rasps out as I continue my hand.

"Do you like this?" I ask as I kiss her neck and move my hands to her top, I rub the side of her boob as she nods and grips my hair in her hands.

"I love it" she tells me as I move it until I palm her whole breast, she moans as I flick my hand over her shirt and feel her hard nipples under my hand.

"Tell me to stop Tayson because I want to rip your clothes off and take you right here." I rasp out to her as I continue massaging her beautiful boob.

"I- Umm, I don't want you to stop" she rasps out as I look down at her.

"What?" I ask as she tries to hide her face from me.

"Do you want me?" She asks as she holds my head with both her hands and rubs her hands through my hair.

"You know I do" I rasp out as I place my forehead on hers "But I don't think your ready, we need to wait until you're ready for all this" I say while motioning to myself.

She laughs before kissing me softly, "Okay, I just want you to know that I do want that with you. I'm not ready but, I want to satisfy you, I want you happy" she says while looking up at me vulnerability.

"You make me the happiest man Tayson, you don't have to do anything but be the beautiful and selfless woman you are, listen to me, I'm satisfied, I'm happy with you and only you" I tell her as she smiles and nods.