Epilogue 5

**This is the official end to all of Tayson and Connor's story. I wasn't even going to write this because of how much I knew it would effect me but here's what I can say. I hold Tayson so close to my heart because I see myself reflected in her in so many ways. I'm not adopted or anything but, I've been through a lot of things that she has been through. She will always be my favorite character I've written about, always. She's real and I love that. Thank you for going on this journey with me, and supporting my writing. Now onto the bonus epilogue I had to throw in after how upset the last one made me.**

**Regarding the ages of the kids, Avery and Trevor's triplets are a year younger than Presley. Presley is in her first year of college, so Brielle, Brock, and Brody are all in their senior year together. Seth and Luka are also seniors while Brogan, Avery and Trevor's youngest kid, is in his freshman year of high school. He's a Kingston though so we all know he's on the varsity football team with his brothers and cousins.

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

(12 Years after Epilogue 4)

Taking the laundry from the boys bathroom floor I'm shocked when I look down. I gasp and look down covering my mouth with my hand as I try to blink it away. They can't be. I think I lose my breath when I see them.

Condoms. Lots of condoms. All different colors but all of them the same sizes. I'm going to kill them.

"CONNOR!" I yell as I hear him walk down the hallway and to their bathroom. I don't speak as I hold Seth's shirt in my hand and Lukas sweatshirt in the other. My boys can't be having sex. They are barely adults, and I made sure to have the talk with them early because I don't want this to happen. I know Presley's not having sex because she's never dated anyone or left this house long enough to but this shocks me. I thought I did good making sure that they knew how important sex was and how you shouldn't throw it around, you only do it when you want marry that girl.

He looks down and shakes his head as I lock eyes with him. "Did you buy them condoms?" I ask as he shakes his head no. So they went and did it, probably together.

"What am I supposed to do? Our kids are having sex?" I ask as I walk over to him.

"We need to talk to them. They can't do this" he says as I nod and follow him out of the bathroom. I follow him downstairs to see Seth and Luka on the couch as Presley studies her textbooks at the kitchen table.

"Boys and Presley get in here" I demand as I walk into the dinning room and sit down with Connor right next to me.

They all come in and sit down as I look over them. They know this look, they know I'm about to chew their asses out, whichever one bought them and Presley needs to be here to because I don't know what she's been doing at school. The boys are graduating in a few months and she's already at UGA but I don't know how to handle this.

I'm so proud of my sons, they have football scholarship together to UGA, they are smart and respectful and this is so discouraging to me. I know Connor wasn't a saint and neither was I but I want better for them than this. I guess I should be happy there are wearing protection to but that doesn't change the fact that my babies are doing the nasty.

"Do you have something you need to tell me?" I ask as I cross my hands and stare at each of them individually.

"No ma'am, I'm good" Luka says as Presley nods and so does Seth.

"Really?" I ask as I look at them all.

"No mom, what going on?" Presley asks as I feel Connor hold my thigh under his hand. He rubs my leg for a second as I calm down.