Chapter 39

**Here we go!***

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

Pregnant, it's amazing how that one word changes his whole expression. He just looks at me staring as I reach up and wipe my face. He deserved to know the truth and as much as I wanted to keep it a secret I can't. It was killing me when he talked about having a daughter and then when we were walking here and I felt like he knew something was up, I just had to do it. I had to.

"Pregnant as in, my baby is right here?" he asks shocked as he runs his hand over my stomach.

I nod as he reaches forward and kisses me softly. He doesn't respond as he pulls away and holds my stomach in his hands. Until, he reaches down and kisses my stomach, "Okay, I'm a dad now" he says smiling as I suck in a breath of the air around us.

"What?" I ask as he smiles and kisses me again.

"I'm so excited" he whispers against my mouth before grabbing his key to open the door.

"You aren't mad at me for not telling you this morning?" I ask as he shakes his head.

"You had to cope with it, I'm not mad. I'm really happy, hopefully it's a boy, I don't think I could do a girl, I wouldn't know what to do" he says smiling as I nod. He's oddly happy about this, he actually isn't upset or disappointed, he's okay.

"Do you still love me?" I ask as he opens the door and motions for me to go in. I walk in as he closes the door behind him and takes my hand towards the locker room.

"Baby, I think I love you more. I'm happy, I've always wanted this with you, now we are just missing one thing" he says as he wraps his arm around my back and rubs along my stomach. He pushes his fingers along it as butterflies erupt in my belly.

"What's that?" I ask as we make it to the steps and I turn the corner to see all of my family standing up smiling. They are right beside the locker room doors as I look around and see champagne, cakes, and dinner plates along with all of his family I've met. I smile as he holds my side and looks around.

I see my mom and dad smiling while hugging, and Eliza's in Trevor's arms as I look at them all. "What's this?" I ask as Connor takes my hand and sets me in a certain spot on the steps and places my other hand on the railing.

"Stay" he whispers as he walks down to the spot right beside the door with Trevor next to him.

"Do you remember the first time you saw me Tayson Ellie Kingston?" he asks as I look at it. He was standing right there and I, well I was standing right in this exact spot. This is odd, he's up to something otherwise we wouldn't be here with every family member present, this is a big deal.

"Yes, I do" I say smiling as I stand. I remember every detail of seeing him for the first time, from his sweatpants to his tee. I remember everything about it. I immediately noticed how tall he was and then I saw his face and I immediately knew that I liked him. Now, all I see is the guy that I undoubtedly love and that's the father of our baby.