Chapter 21

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

"No, they won't like me" I demand as Connor throws me over his shoulder. I've been demanding for him not to do this for at least and hour. I don't want to go meet his mom and dad, it's a big deal. We are in South Carolina right now, it's almost Trevor and Avery's day in a week and he wanted me to meet his parents before the wedding.

"They will love you, especially my mom" he rasps out as he sets me down on the front step, and rings the doorbell, he carried me to the car and up the steps because I'm so nervous.

The door opens as a blonde lady and a dark haired man step forward. What stops me though is that Connor doesn't look like either of them. His mom is beautiful don't get me wrong but, he's never showed me what they looked like before and they don't look like him.

"Hey mom and dad" he says as she looks at me.

"Tayson right?" She asks as I smile and walk up to hug her.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you, Kendra right?" I ask as she nods. I've never met someone with that name and I like it, it's different.

"My goodness Connor she's beautiful" she demands as I pull away.

"Steven right?" I ask as I look over to his dark haired dad. I knew his name started with something similar to Seth or Connor wouldn't have wanted to name our kid after him. Shit, our kid. I'm already planning kids and we just started dating again.

"Yes, sweetheart" he tells me while smiling as I hug him to. I stand back as Connor hugs them to and kisses his mom and the head.

"So, you both must be hungry, let's come and eat" his mom demands as she walks into the kitchen and grabs the plates and sets them on the table, she already had the food out and it smells really good.

Connor grabs my hand and leads me to the side of the table and I sit down next to him as he smiles, he's really happy here. He pulls out my chair as I sit, and adjust my tight ass jeans, I love but hate being booty blessed, my pants are always to big in the waist but they fit in the butt and thighs.

He rubs my thigh and smiles at me as his mom smiles. I instantly feel better as he rubs my leg to help, I'm so fucking nervous. I place my hand on his and rub his hand as his mom speaks, "So tell me about you dear" she says as she starts fixing her plate and her husbands.

Connor grabs mine and makes it for me as I take a sip of the sweet tea she made, it's honestly really good, it might be the best I've ever had.

"I have my bachelors in Nursing, I have a job in pediatric oncology, I absolutely love my family even though I'm adopted and I have a Rottweiler Roxie that's my world" I tell her as she smiles.

"Adopted huh? Connor's adopted too" she rasps out as I choke on my spit. Adopted? Why didn't he tell me knowing I was adopted? It's not like I would judge him, I just wish he would have told me before I heard it from his mom.

"Really?" I ask as he looks over at me.

"Yeah, nobody knows but you now" he tells me as I nod, I wish he would have told me before, I knew we were more similar than I thought. I love that, did he think I would judge him or something? If anything it makes me feel more comfortable knowing that he's been adopted just like I was.

"So, when did you adopt Connor?, if you don't mind me asking" I question as he rubs my palm, he's not tense and he doesn't seem to be hurt by us talking about this.

"We knew his birth mother, she needed someone to take care of him. She got pregnant at sixteen and didn't want to abort him. We just happened to find out we couldn't conceive so we adopted him" she tells me as I nod, that's really similar to my situation.