Chapter 26

**(Edited)**

Connor's POV

I adjust my tuxedo in the mirror of this fancy ass plantation. I'm positive that this is the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn in my life. The things I do for my bromance with Trevor, that's all I can say.

"You ready now?" I ask as we line up behind the door, I'm right next to Turner in line and I like that he wanted me to be his best man, I would have settled for a groomsman though. He nods as he smiles, and says, "Fuck yes".

"I have to go get the bride, line up assholes" Tanner says while pointing at us with a stern look. Turner walks out in front of me as we follow Trevor down the walkway and to the aisle.

"Holy fuck the people" Turner whispers as I walk behind him. I look out and see at least thirty camera crews and at least three hundred people. I'm not surprised, the press eat this shit up.

"Damn, more than your wedding" I rasp out as he nods, his wedding was small three years ago. I went when me and Tayson were together and had to watch her from a distance in her beautiful bridesmaid dress. I'm excited to see this one though because Trevor specifically told us that Avery wanted  them to match her.

I smile as we see the crowd in the front, we stand patiently as the doors open and out walks all the bridesmaids. First is Sadie, "Holy fuck, she's getting pregnant tonight" Turner says as he smiles at her body and winks at her. She winks back while walking over to her spot as he motions to his dick, without her noticing.

Next is Tayson and I lose my breathing when I see her. She's fucking beautiful, I love the way her body looks. I can't believe she let me near her and eat her out four times in her parents house. I can't deny that it was the best thing I've ever experienced because the way she sucked me off was better than anything I've ever had. It was worth fucking waiting three years for, it was amazing.

I smile as she walks down in her small heels with her bouquet and my eyes don't leave her body and fine ass. I look her up and down as I eye fuck her, and feel a pat on my shoulder.

"Stop, that's fucking nasty. My sister asshole" Turner  whispers as my eyes don't leave her. When she gets to her spot next to Sadie she meets my gaze and smiles at me. I haven't seen her in what feels like a whole week, and I need to talk to her tonight before I leave with Trevor in a few days for our first round of games.

She winks at me and I reach up and grab my heart as she mouths, "STOP" and gestures to her brothers in front of me.

"NO" I mouth back while watching her roll her eyes and watch Tatum walk.

"PLEASE!" She mouths as I see Turner cut his eyes at me. He looks around to me and says, "I'm assuming you got her back? Asshole" he murmurs under his breath as I hit his shoulder.

"Jackass" I whisper as Trevor turns and glares at us. I shut up as I hear Dean talking.

"Hot damn, she looks hot as fuck pregnant" Dean says behind me as she smiles the whole way down. She's a very pretty woman but, she's about like Sadie, she's just beautiful. She's not fucking gorgeous like Tayson.

Followed by her is Colby, Chase, and Eliza. The cutest fucking kids ever. When Colby and Chase get to the end they run to Sadie before she motions to Turner and tells them to go back to our side. Everyone laughs as they run over to us and Eliza runs to Dean.

"All rise" the preacher says as I look over at Trevor, I've never seen him cry except for when he dislocated his knee cap one time and I have no doubt he's about to. I would if I was about to marry the love of my life and I know that's Tayson.