Chapter 16

**(AND THE DRAMA CONTINUES! LOL)**

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

Sleeping in general these past three years has been the hardest thing to do. I remember not being able to sleep for two weeks until exhaustion took over and I slept for a hour one day, and I don't know how I've survived this long on less than six hours every night. This though is amazing, I know he's here because I asked him to stay and this is the best sleep I have had in a really long time. I don't open my eyes as I lay here, I know it's probably morning but, I just don't want to move.

I feel his hand holding my behind and his other one holding my back, one on each, and I should force him to move them but, it reminds me of how we used to be, before everything. If he would have just met me after breaking up with her, I would be with him right now. I wouldn't be stuck in a love triangle and I wouldn't still be in love only for Hampton to come into my life.

My eyes are so swollen they hurt and my throat is sore, I know why but, I don't want to think about it. He's not hurting anymore and I can live with that, I can live knowing that he's not in pain and I know that he's in a better place.

I burrow my head into Connor's chest as I smell his signature cologne, I used to wear his shirts around his apartment just because they smelt like him and I remember still having one of them that I slept in for two years until I gave it up and threw the rags of it away. I guess I was still holding on to the idea that I was his, and he was mine, I just fell for him and he hurt me.

He hurt me but, I can't not feel anything. I still am in love with him. I really want to be with him but, I love Hampton to, and I know that he wouldn't hurt me the way Connor did.

I feel him sigh and turn towards me as he grips my hip in his hand and brings me closer into him, I'm practically on top of him right now, my legs are over his jean covered legs and Roxie is laying across his chest on the other side. She looks so peaceful as she sleeps on his peck and arm while I'm on the other one, what a ladies man. I feel his breath across my cheeks and neck as goosebumps rise on my skin. He always does this, Hampton never does but Connor, he always makes me have chills.

I don't move because I enjoy this, I really do love him and I love this. I love this so fucking much. I feel a tear leave my eye as it quickly falls onto his shirt, I wipe it away before it can get worse. I'm a lovesick puppy, I love him unconditionally and I know that he cheated on me and with me but, I can't help but still be in love him.

I reach up and rub Roxie's head as she lightly snores and stays asleep, she's such a sweet girl and I'm surprised she liked Connor so much, she doesn't even really like Hampton, she likes Bruce more, she just likes me, my family and now Connor. It's like she knows the people that I love, minus Hampton and loves them to.

I rub her ears under my hands as I feel Connor sigh he must sense that I'm awake. "Good morning beautiful" he says as he moves his hand from my behind and rubs my back.

"Yeah, good morning Roxie" I say out as I see her eyes slowly open.

"Yeah, good morning to that beautiful girl to" he says as I don't look at him, I don't want to talk to him, I just want him to hold me.

I continue to pet Roxie as he moves down and looks at his chest, "She must really like me, I've never had a dog sleep on my chest like this" he rasps out as she smiles at him, I'm so happy I taught her how to do that.

"She must" I demand as she closes her eyes again.

"Do you feel okay?" he asks as I nod.

"I'm okay, I just- thank you for staying with me, I thought I wanted to be alone but I didn't" I rasp out as I stay on his arm and chest, I love him massaging my hair, I love the way his hands feel running through my scalp.