Chapter 29

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

(7 Months Later)

I knew it. I fucking knew we would end. I knew it would happen and now, now I'm just coping with the idea that I won't have him again. He's with someone new, a petite blonde in this nagging photo on Instagram. Her name, Raleigh Rivers, cheerleader for the Falcons. Her pictures have a few with some of the guys but the only single photo is with Connor.

After these past seven months I'm not surprised. I thought that this would change me. It did, therapy is amazing and I've never felt better but I now realize how much Connor fought for us. I now have to do the same thing because he's mine and that photo is not right. He can't be smiling standing with her on his arm. It looks innocent, but then again all photos do.

I've changed, I've became the Tayson that I was years ago. I'm not the old me anymore and I'm not in a bad place anymore. One things for certain, I'm ready to leave Alabama. I'm ready to go back home, I've seen my family two times because I was told they could be triggers but they aren't. I miss them but, most importantly I miss Connor.

When I decided to have sex with him, I knew in my heart that he was the one. It's because I feel tied to him now, it's everything. He's all I think about. He called me a few times and I called him a few times as well but, it's hard with time zones and trying to work on something you can't really fix.

I never went and saw him not once. I wanted to, I wanted to so bad but, then again, he was a trigger. I don't have triggers anymore, I just want my man. The ticket I have in my hand is for the Super Bowl, I know my entire family's going and Trevor and Connor sent me each one, so I know I have to go. I have a day, and I have to go. It's been almost a year and I have to go, I'm done being weak and I'm ready for Connor now.

It's in Atlanta this year, they are playing the Houston's and my brother and I'm ready to go. Snapping me out of my thoughts I look around the grocery store and finish what I'm doing. I come here almost every week so my grandparents don't have to. I love them, and sometimes this is just to much for them.

I reach above my head for the specific Cheerios my grandpa loves and can't reach them. He always smiles when I buy these because I know he's had heart problems recently and these are, "Heart healthy!" Like they love to say on the commercials. Struggling I step forward on to the shelf only to have a large hand come above me and grab it from the top.

"Thank y-" and I lose my breath. Hampton. Hampton Dobson is right here. He looks the exact same, down to the nice pants and clean pressed shirt. He's wearing the biggest smile ever as he sees me. I immediately launch at his chest and give him the biggest hug possible as I smell in his shirt. He hugs me back as I smile and hold his shoulders.

I hear clicking as I turn my head and see a few people taking pictures of me. "Sorry, Kingston" they whisper as they walk away. I'm so sick of that, everywhere I go people know who I am.

"How are you? I haven't seen you in so long!" I speak while pulling away and throwing the cereal in the cart in front of me.

"I'm doing good, I saw you struggling, like always" he scoffs off at the end as I hit his shoulder.

"Not funny, asshole" I tell him as he shakes his head.

"What are you doing in Alabama?" He asks as he holds his hands in front of him.

"Honestly, I'm here with my grandparents, the reason I happen to be buying Cheerios. I went through some things and I had to get away. I thought about- taking some stuff to end my-. Yeah, I needed help, so I've been in therapy for seven months, I'm actually leaving today and I'm hopefully going home." I whisper as he walks over to me and hugs me into his chest again.