Chapter 32

**(Edited)**

Connor's POV

I wake up smelling Tayson's hair across my neck. Last night I finally got my girl back, after all that time, I got my woman back. I sigh as I grab her waist under my palm and push her closer to my chest. I love waking up next to her. I have never found a woman like her before, she's my everything. I love Tayson Ellie Kingston so fucking much. This was worth climbing up her window to be here, even if it is her parents house.

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, we fell asleep after talking for a few hours.

"Tayson!" I say as she snuggles further into my neck. Shit, shit, shit I'm going to get killed if her dad finds me.

"Tayson!" I demand as she sighs and looks up. She realizes my look as she says, "shit!, shit!" under her breath and jumps up quickly. Roxie jumps up from the end of the bed and fucking barks as I shake my head, thanks Roxie.

"Oh my god. How are you going to get out?!" She asks while pacing the floor back and forth. I sit up shaking my head as I hear footsteps coming up the steps.

"Fuck" I demand as I walk over to the window and slipping my shoes on. Oh shit, I'm playing in the Super Bowl today. Shit, shit, shit, and I'm about to climb down the side of a three story mansion. The things I do for Tayson.

"I-I" she stutters as she paces back and forth.

"Come up with something, I'll see you at later, stay with me tonight after the game. I love you" I tell her quickly kissing her on the lips and opening the window. I hear yells as I jump out of it and latch on to the hedges.

Tayson's POV

"Bye, I love you. Call you later" I whisper as he descends down the house holding on to my moms vines and the siding of the house, thankfully there's a huge tree beside my window and he can jump in it on the way down.

"Tayson" I hear from outside my door as I shut the window and run over to Roxie, thinking quickly I set her on the floor in front of me so she can pretend to be almost using the bathroom, that's the only thing I can think of. I grab the tissue box next to my bed from a few months ago and put some on the floor.

"Yeah?" I ask as I get on my hands and knees with the tissues. I see my mom walk into the room to see me down next to Roxie.

"What are you doing? Is this why I heard footsteps?" she asks as I nod instantly, I'm a pretty good liar so this shouldn't be a problem.

"Roxie had a accident, can you take her out? I need to clean it up and put on some clothes" I tell her as she nods and ushers Roxie out of the door. I stand and run to the window to see Connor jumping over the back gate of my house as I sigh.

"TAYSON!!" shit, I throw on a sweatshirt and run down the stairs to see a very pissed dad waiting by the back door. He has a 'BEST DAD EVER' mug in his hand.

"Yeah Daddy?" I ask as sweet as I can. I smile and walk up hugging his chest as I say, "You know I'm so happy to be home!" sugar coating.

"Don't play that shit with me. That's not fair" he says as he moves and I lose my grip on him.

"What?" I ask sitting down at the table next to him.

"Tell me why Connor jumped over the fence two minutes ago" he demands watching the fence, as I shake my head.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Did we get robbed?" I ask concerned as he pulls out his phone. Shit the cameras.

"Really?" he asks as he sits down the security footage of Connor climbing up my window last night. It shows him kiss me and come into my room, and then it doesn't zoom in anymore. The last thing it shows is him hugging me into his chest.