Chapter 36 (Bonus Chapter)

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

"Ellie!" I yell as I search through the bathroom looking for my fucking arthritis medication. My hands and knees are fucking hurting and I blame it on my old ass.

"What Tan?!" she yells from the bedroom laying in the bed and smashing a pillow over her head as her alarm goes off.

"Where are my pills?" I ask as she sighs and grunts getting up. She walks over to the bathroom in nothing but my shirt as I smile and grin.

"You're lucky I love you, you big dick" she remarks before motioning for me to pick her up. I hold her legs as she jumps on my hips. She hasn't changed at all physically since losing weight after having Trevor close to 23 years ago. She's still about 150 pounds and I still pick her up like nothing.

She turns me around before reaching over my head on top of the cabinet as I rub all over her bare ass, "I don't have time for that" she tells me as I look over my head to see her opening the top cabinet and grabbing the signature bottle of pills.

"Here, you got glaucoma now too?" she asks as I nod and smile. I sit her down on her feet as she brushes her teeth and I take my endless medications. I'm pissed I'm on so much shit when all she takes are hair and nail vitamins or some shit.

She finishes as she steps in the shower grabbing my hand as I walk in and strip my boxers off. I wander my hands as I squeeze her nipples and cause her to push my hands off.

"Why?" I sigh as I grab her shampoo and help her wash her hair.

"I have to go to work in a hour" she rasps out as she rinses the conditioner out and off of her head.

"Whatever" I scoff as I grab my shampoo and stand under the shower head washing my hair as well.

"Stop acting like that" she says while crossing her hands across her huge tits.

"I'm not acting like anything." I know I'm going to get what I want anyway, she never makes me wait to long, I never leave the house horny or hungry, she always takes care of that, all these years of us being married and it doesn't feel like that long at all.

"Yes you are" she demands as I continue washing and don't talk. I know this routine, she always does this and I always get what I want.

"Ellie we haven't have sex in a whole damn day" I tell her as she rubs her hands across my shoulders.

"Tan, I have to go to work. As much as I want to, I have to get ready for work." she tells me as she moves her hands towards my chest and stomach. She lays her head on my shoulder as she rubs my stomach blocking the hot water from my skin.

"Babe I want to but I have to go to work" she tells me as I hear her sigh.

"Ellie no you don't. We're set for the rest of our lives baby, you don't need to work. I have made enough, stay home with me. Let's finally be the old married couple that stays home all day." I tell her as she sighs. 

"What purpose do I have if I can't be a nurse? That's all I have ever done and I love it but I just am getting so sick of being on my feet all day." she whispers as she pulls away. 

"Baby, you mean more than that title. You're my wife, my baby mama, the best damn mother ever, and you're a grandma." I whisper as she stays quiet. 

"Take my mind off of it, ten minutes only" she caves as I turn around smiling, she always does this. I smile down at her as she leans up and kisses me softly. "I love you Tan" she tells me as I kiss down the side of her neck. I bite down softly as she squeals.