Chapter 18

**(Edited)**

Tayson's POV

"Don't get up" he whispers into my ear as he holds my butt under his hands, I'm right on top of him. We've been doing us for two months now and I love him more than I ever did before. I can't imagine being with anyone else, I love him more than I ever thought I would love someone and that fucking terrifies me.

He's been staying with me for a few weeks now, I refuse to go to his home. I love this but, I refuse to go near his bed, I don't want to be in the house she was in and I think he gets that. I haven't had sex with him, we haven't done anything because I'm not comfortable with my body, we have made out for hours at a time and he loves to touch me but I don't want to do anything yet.

I miss Hampton, he left but I'm happy with Connor. He left and went to Alabama, I found out when I went to the Respiratory wing of the hospital and saw his office cleaned out. I cried when he left a letter sitting on my work station for me. It was a letter telling me that he still loved me, and he put a plane ticket in it, I remember everything. He wrote, Tayson, I know we're done. But if there's any part of you that wants me as much as I want you, please come to Alabama with me and Bruce. I bought you a ticket, and there's and extra spot for Roxie as well, I'll know if you don't come that you don't love me but I can't live with myself not knowing if I tried my hardest with you. I love you, and always will.

Hampton, and Bruce

I smiled when I saw and Bruce because his paw prints were all over the letter, I know he's Hamptons best friend and was always trying to get in his lap. Then I called Connor crying my eyes out and he came and took me home, he made me brownies (which were so burnt I almost threw up) and held me all night long.

"You're comfortable" I tell him as I roll over off of his chest and turn on my side, he spoons in behind me and grips my hips and sits me down on his hardness, I immediately move my butt out of the way.

"What's that for?" He asks on my neck as he pushes up my shirt and rubs my stomach, he likes to do that, and my boobs.

"No. Don't" I rasp out as he sighs and pulls me back to his body, he doesn't listen.

We need to get up and go to Mexico, Trevor booked us a flight and we have to go for Avery's shoot and his proposal. I'm so happy he found the one, and I love her. She's perfect for him and I love how she doesn't deal with his bullshit, he needs that. I know we have to leave in an hour but I don't want to get up, I can't be with him around my family because they don't know about us.

We're in our bubble again and he hasn't hurt me or cheated on me. I'm trying to trust him and I do but, I just don't want to hurt myself if he decides I'm not enough.

"Why don't you want me near you?" He asks as I shake my head.

"It's not that, it's just-, I'm not ready for that and I know you are but I'm not" I rasp out as I turn around and look him dead in the face.

"Do you really think I'd push you into that? I can't help I'm fucking hard" he remarks as he rubs my side.

"I don't think you would but I'm not ready" I tell him as his eyes shoot open again.

"Sure do make it fucking sound like it" he says as he gets up and puts on some sweatpants, he only sleeps in boxers and he told me he sleeps naked but he's wearing them for me, it's not doing much for the heat between my legs though, I want him I really do but, I can't have him because I'm not comfortable with my body enough for him to see it.

"Why are you acting like this?" I ask as he sighs and walks into the bathroom, he takes his toothbrush out of his packed bag and starts brushing his teeth. We packed our stuff last night and we made sure we got everything, we wanted to have a good time together before his season, and Trevor's season starts.