Chapter 10

**(Edited)**

Connor's POV

I wake up groaning as I roll over in my bed. I'm going to a strip club today and I'm getting fucked, this is about to be the shit. I roll over again and get up quickly as I make my way into the bathroom, I smile as I see the picture of Tayson on my dresser, I still have it. She's smiling while kissing my cheek and I am smiling so fucking hard. It's because I love her.

I didn't sleep at all last night, I couldn't.

I can't believe that she has a boyfriend, a fucking boyfriend who isn't me. I fucked my whole life up by being a fucking pussy and I know now, I know that she's the one I want to be with forever. She even said that I was the one she wanted to be with. I knew she cared for me but, she loved me and I ruined that.

I've got to let her go though, she's happy without me and as hard as that's going to be I've got to let her go because I know she wants to be left alone.

I sigh as I walk out of the bathroom and go directly to the kitchen to see Sierra here, I can't fucking stand her. I used to care abut her when we fucked but, now I can't even look at her, she doesn't mean to me what Tayson does.

"Hey" she says as I walk to the fridge ignoring her.

"Good morning asshole" she rasps out under her breath as I shut the door and look at her.

"Don't talk to me that way, the only reason you are here is because you're fucking broke" I rasp out as I turn my head, that's the truth, she only stays with me so she isn't homeless.

"Actually I need to talk to you. I want to move in with Marcus, he actually loves me" she replies while smiling, I know that look.

"You love him don't you?" I ask as she nods. I know they have been together for years but, we have to. It's kind of just a convenient thing for her to be here. We fucked a lot but, we ended our relationship years ago when she and Marcus wanted to become exclusive.

I can't blame her for living with me though, she wasn't ready to live with him and now she is, I haven't had sex with her in years though and we both know we aren't doing it again.

"He makes me really happy Connor and I know I cheated on you with him years ago but, he really does mean a lot to me and he asked me to move in with him" she tells me as I nod.

"Do it, we both know we aren't anything and I'm happy for you. I want you to find love" I tell her as she smiles and hugs me.

"Thank you for letting me stay here, you are an asshole but, you are a really good friend even if I hate you and you hate me" she rasps out as I laugh.

"We really just don't like each other anymore, it's hard to when you don't have sex all day" I tell her as she pulls away.

"I know right, I think it's time for me to go though, I am looking forward to being with him" she tells me as I nod. I really am happy for her, she deserves to find love even if she did cheat on me, I cheated on her too.

"We good?" I ask as she nods.

"We are good, I'll be out today" she tells me as she shakes my hand.

"Friends?" She asks as I nod.

"Friends" I reply as she washes the bowl and goes upstairs, she lives in one of the rooms anyway.

~~~~

I drive up to Trevor's driveway in front of his fucking mansion, he's a rich asshole. I'm about to piss him off. I push the button nonstop until I see the camera light come on and I give him a bird while smiling. We have what people like to call a bromance, we literally do everything together and are best friends, I'm not his brother but, I feel like it as much as we goof around with each other.