48

R-18

48:

Pumasok kami sa isang unit sa 36th floor tapos ay padarag niyang isinarado ang pintuan nito. Ibinato niya ang susi ng sasakyan niya sa kung saan-saan bago ako hinila at mabilis na hinalikan.

I was fighting him and stopping him to kiss me but when he snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, that's when I closed my eyes and give up...and just give in to what he want to do with me.

I just realized... it is still Maverick's lip that's making me feel insane... like this. It is still Maverick's effect that I wanted to feel each and every day.

He pushed me to the couch as he continued to kiss me, while his hands are pulling down the thin strap of my dress. His kisses went down to my jaw, down to my neck, as he tore my clothes apart, showing my brassiere now.

I moaned when he started to suck my neck more as I grasped a handful of his hair, pulling him closer to me. I felt his hands unhooked my brassiere as he pulled it down. His lips went back to my lips as his hands started to play with my mounds. I wrapped my legs around his waist and that's when I feel his turned on member, waiting to be free from being imprisoned.

He pulled me up and sat me down on his lap, as he turned me around, kissing my nape, his favourite part of me, while his hands are still playing with both of my mounds. I repeatedly moan as I tried to turn around to kiss him again.

"Mav..." I said in my shaking voice.

He stopped kissing my neck and claimed my lips again instead as I pulled him closer to me.

"Akin ka lang..." he said while kissing my lips.

I opened my eyes when he stopped kissing me. I saw his eyes watching his hands play with my mounds.

"Akin lang 'to..." he said again.

I turned around to face him completely as he parted my legs to pull me closer. I looked down and saw that my upper body is completely naked. The skirt of my dress is the only thing on me, aside from my bottom underwear.

He claimed my lips again as he talked. "Akin lang din ang mga labi mo..."

I moaned when he pulled me closer; I felt his erected shaft inside his pants, begging to be free.

"Mav... please..." I said in a tone of begging.

He slightly moved away as he started kissing every inch of my neck.

"This is mine... everything..."

I moaned when I felt him sucked the middle of my neck, giving me territorial marks, before his kisses went down to my collarbone.

"This very thing is fucking mine..."

I moaned as I nodded, as his lips went down to my mounds, sucking it as I moaned so loud inside his unit.

He tore my clothes completely and throws it away as his finger slowly traced my skin on the way to my femininity.

I screamed when I felt his finger playing with its tip. I heard him chuckle.

"And this very fucking thing is mine alone..."

I nodded repeatedly as I hugged him closer. "M-Mav..."

He chuckled before his finger breaks inside, making me close my eyes so damn tight as I screamed and moaned his name as he slowly thrusts his finger in and out of me. His free hand snaked around my waist tighter as his finger started thrusting very fast, I couldn't get a hold of it.