Acknowledgement and Others

Hi!

If you're reading this part, thank you so much!

Thank you so much for supporting me, especially, my stories. I know that I have no match with the famous writers here in Wattpad now, but, that won't stop me from writing.

I exerted efforts in researching my stories, especially in Baguio Series, Misadventures Duology, and Saving Serene. I gathered information that will make my story be as accurate as possible. I don't want to just write, especially, with the profession of the characters. I swear I did everything to make this story a better one.

I researched, read books, interview people that will give me information about the things I don't have enough knowledge, like the profession, the place, the taste, the feeling...everything.

I don't just write; I write with accuracy.

So I am thankful to you, whoever's reading this part, for being a part of my journey in writing this series.

Please support BAGUIO SERIES #3: UNLOVED.

The updates will not be regular because I need to gather more information, as it is not yet finished in my laptop. I interview different architects, the professionals, graduates, and still studying, to make this story better and accurate.

Please support BAGUIO SERIES #3: UNLOVED.

I promise that it will be different from my other stories. It will be unique, well for me, and well-detailed. I promise that it will be the best story in Baguio Series. :)

I also have another series that will make after UNLOVED. It will be PHENOMENA SERIES.

Please support me and my stories!

Thank you again so much!

Maverick and Tori is so happy to be part of your life in Wattpad. ♥

And thank you for staying even after I almost quit writing months ago.

I hope you all have a happy and healthy life, and please be happy everyday.

Keep safe. Always wear mask and wash your hands as many times as possible!

Thank you again and God bless.

-mari 🌻