Cuddles and a movie

It was raining cats and dogs outside.Almost like London was having a rain storm or hurrican.  So Henry and I decided that today would be our movie day with lots of cuddles. 

Which is why I love rain storms like this. I mean yea I can cuddle with Henry when ever I wish but on days like this we don't go anywhere just stay home where its warm and curl up either in bed or on the couch have a blanket in case it gets cold and cuddled up.

Some times I am half way on his lap or I am hold him in mine.

~~~

"Alright love I have the movie ready to go, the blanket on hand now al lis needed is you, and the snacks" HEnry says from the living room as I mix the candies with popcorn.

"I am headed that way sugar" I replied as I grab the two bottles of water and the bowel popcorn then walk into the living room place his rossewater down next to the bowl then heade back in and grab my pop and went back taking my spot next to him.

 "So Thick daddy whose holding who?" I asked

"I'm of course gonna hold my baby as she feds me and I cuddled her up close while we are wrapped in the blanket watching old disney movies" he says

"I just feel deeper in love with you then I thought possible" I tell him as I take a seat on his lap grabbing the bowl as he covers us both with the blanket.

"This is my favorite time" He confesses

"What is?" I asked

"Having you in my arms cuddling in peace and quiet" he replied

I teared up a little at his sweetness.

"Its my all timefavorite as well baby" I confess as I wipe my eye and he looks at me smiling.

I laid my head back and tilt my head up just as he leans down and kisses me.

I rest agaisnt him as he starts the movie and I start feeding him some popcorn and a few m&ms.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I know is short....but I hope its enough and what was wanted by @fayxoxoh