whose arse needs to be kicked (part 3)

I arrived back home where a not so happy Hubby was awaiting me.

"Don't even try to tell me how I shouldn't have done what I did. I didnt hit anyone. just talked, and threatened which is my right" I say as  I walked in and shut the door.

"What do you mean threatened?" he asked

"Suing over slander and defamation" I replied

"Of who?" he asked

"Of you of course why else would I go there and speak with the journalist that started the whole criticism and defamation that got you how you've been lately?" I asked

"I could have handled it?" he says

"Yea by killing your self to change for their ignorant pea brained selves" I replied

"it would have been dealt with," he says

"Well I dealt with it, so now you can stop trying to please them assholes and start going back to how you were before seeing what was said about you," I tell him

"You can't just threaten lawsuits every time someone's slanders or defile my name" he claimed

"Your my husband and I have every right to defend you to how I see fit. and if me going to talk with them most simply doesn't work then you bet your sweet British ass I will too threaten lawsuit" I tell him.

When he says nothing I walk past him and head right to the kitchen.

"I love how you are all too willing to defend me but I won't allow you to slander my name and all I worked for," he says

"Oh is that what I am doing slandering your name?"

"Not slander you're ruining my name."

I looked at him.

"So let me get this straight to make sure I understand you correctly. you're telling me by defending your honor or you yourself that I am ruining your name?"

He nodded his head.

"Then your definition and mine of ruining have two separate meanings."

"No, it doesn't."

"Why can't you just say thank you? why are you wanting to fight me?"

"I am not about to thank you for trying to ruin me."

"You know what Cavill, fuck you," I say as I walked passed him 

I went to head upstairs but stopped since I was seething in anger. I turned around and went back to him.

"Since it's your name do you want it back? do you want me to no longer have your precious name? since I am ruining it?" I asked as I stood behind him.

He turned and looked at me and didnt say a word just stared at me.

I shook my head turned around and head up to our room where I shut and lock him out.

~~~~
Not once did he come to apologize and I didn't leave the room to apologize casue I am not in the wrong. I have every right to defend him when people defile and slander him. I am not by any means ruining his name as he so claimed me doing.

I wasn't going to beg for him to talk to m, if he wanted to act the way he is and accuse me of what he has then I am by no means about to talk with him, he is in the wrong, not I.