Trypanophobia

I have a serious case of Trypanophobia. I was traumatized as a little girl with needles so that lead to my fear of them. 

Every time I missed behaved they would threaten me with needles to make me mind.

And every time I get shots or injections I scream bloody murder and cry.

Now I am a grown married woman and I still have that fear. Every time I get injected whether it's an iv or just getting a shot I have to watch, I can't look away.

And just my luck I have to have a shot for my pregnancy so that is gonna be freaking lovely

~~~~

I looked at Henry than the doctor who was talking about what type of injection there gonna give me. She was explaning that it was to help protect Henry's and my baby from whooping cough.

I had a death grip on Henry's hand the very minute I saw that needle laying there.

I had asked for the butterfly needle since I dont have as bad of a reaction. Yes, I still freak out casue its a needle but not as bad as the regular one. 

They told me it would be better to use a regular one instead of a butterfly sit's going in my system quicker.

I thought wither way would have the same result but apparently not according to this doctor.

~~~~

"Hey look at me ok, I know you have to look at that needle but I want you to look at me," Henry says and turns my head knowing I wouldn't do it willingly when the doctor is prepping my arm for it.

"I have to look you know that," I tell him

"I know but how bout you look at me." he suggests

I feel her wipe the spot she will inject me and I bit my lip.

"Focus on your Henny, baby, come on you can do it, just list to my beautiful British accent that you love hearing so much and look at my ocean blue eyes you tell me you could happily drownd in," he tells me as he distracts me from what the doctor was doing.

The whole time he kept my chin in his hold so I wouldn't look at what she was doing.

"Just think one day soon we will have our baby girl. we will be able to spoil her, hold and love her till she gets tired of us" he keeps talking and distracts me.

"I hope she takes after you with that head of chocolate curls, and then clef chin. also them beautiful blues with a tiny bit of chocolate eyes" I tell him.

He smiles and nods.

"Alright alone," doctors say

I closed me and sighed in relief.

"Thank you for the distraction," I tell him

"No problem, its what I am here for" he replied.

I lean over and hug him while he talks to the doctor about something then I feel her place a bandage on my arm.

"All set and ready to go," she says as Henry fixes my sleeve.

~~~
I think you deserve a reward for not deafening the poor doctor" Henry jokes on the last part.

"Not funny Cavill" I reply and cross my arms instantly regretting it. I hissed in pain and dropped my arms.

"What's wrong love?"

"It hurts to cross my arms."

"your sore?

"a little."

"Awe Hunny bee I'm sorry."

"you can kiss it and make it better."

He looked over at me for a short second before looking back at the road.

"I will I promise," he says.

I nod my head and just relax.

Little did I know my hubby had the doctor put a superman bandaid on me.