I take a nap

Henry and my daughter have seemed to make a game that only here and I am participating in. Where I go to lay her down thinking she is asleep, and I wake out of her nursery making it halfway to mine and Herny's bedroom door before she wakes and starts crying.

I was standing there with the messiest bun I'd ever had while rocking and bouncing my baby trying to get her to sleep so mommy could go to sleep too but her little self was fighting sleep.

And I am so sleep deprived I am surprised I am doing this correctly.

I love our little Dove so much that I haven't had sleep in so long.

~~~
"Alright mommy, you hand our little dove over to me and you go sleep," Henry said as he took Dove from me and cradled her in his arms.

I swear if I wasn't so tired, I would try to just his bones once she went to sleep.

But instead, I sat on me knees then fell over.

"I take a nap right here," I tell Henry as I laid there, closing my eyes listening to henry talk to our Dove in a soft deep voice that lulled me to sleep.

~~~
I started to wake and get groggy

"No, I take a nap" I whined

I hear Henry chuckling

"You can in bed with me as I hold you since little Dove is finally sleeping" he replied

"Otay" I replied 

I laid my head against his collar bone and closed my eyes going back to sleep.

~~~~~

Henry's pov

Mine and my darling's little Dove had kept her mommy up for long hours as if it were a game she and mommy were playing. And I could tell how much it was starting to affect my darling.

I mean whenever my darling would lay little dove down thinking she was asleep would walk out of her nursery and barely get to our bedroom door before Dove started to whine and cry.

IT had gone on for days now. So I decided to step in and takeoverseeingg how sleep-deprived my darling was. Knowing she'd never complained about how our Dove was doing things just for a game. 

I know that my darling loves our little dove so much that she would do anything for her and if it meant being sleep deprived then she would go through it.

S after I had gotten little dove down for the night I bent down and picked my darling up and heard her whine

 "No I take a nap" she whined

I couldn't help but laugh since she sounded like a very tired five-year-old.

"You can in bed with me as I hold you since little Dove is finally asleep

"Otay," she says the lays her head against my collar bone, and goes to sleep.

Walking into our bedroom I use my foot to shut the door as I make my way over to the bed.

I take her to bed and lay her down before I lay right behind and snuggle up to her real close.

"Night daddy, I love you," she says

"I love you too" I replied and kissed the back of her head before I went to sleep.