Nightmare

No please dont do this, please I am begging you not to do this. The unrecognizable person looks at me and smiles before they disappear. I look everywhere I could for a way to save Henry and myself. Henry, I called out but got no reply which made me panic. HENRY I yelled and still got no reply. Which made me freak out and start to cry as I started running while screaming for Henry. I felt as though I was running through an endless hallway with no way out. I dropped on the floor and started crying while screaming for Henry louder.

I shot up in the bed and gasped before I broke down crying.

"Woah baby, what is it what is wrong?"

I look over and see Henry and I throw myself in his arms and cry harder.

"I thought I lost you, I called for you and you never answered. I started running and screaming your name but I never heard you reply. I panicked and started to cry before I woke up and sat up in bed" I cried as I clung to him while he held me and rubbed my back.

"It's ok darling," he says

"Before I started calling for you some unrecognizable person threatened to harm you and I begged them not to do it. I even told them that I am begging them not to do it and then they vanished as if they were never there" I tell him the other part of my dream.

"Baby no one will harm me and nobody will harm you. I am right here by your side and I will not allow anyone to take me from you or to hurt either of us I swear to you" Henry assured me

I just held him to let myself know that he was there and that I was only dreaming of him being gone.

"I didn't mean to wake you, I am so sorry," I tell him

"Don't apologize you had a nightmare and I am here to comfort you and make sure you know that none of it was real that you are safe" Henry tells me as he pulls me down in his arms and holds me close before he started humming to me as he rubs my back while I wipe the tears from my eyes.

"I really don't want to go to sleep right now. cause I don't want to chance going back to that nightmare. I hate thinking of losing you and this being a dream is just as bad" I confess.

"You don't have to go to sleep right away just allow you body to relax as I hold you and hum to calm you down," he says

I nodded and snuggle up with him more before I feel soft fur brush up against my back.

"Good boy Kal, coming to help daddy comfort mommy from her nightmare" Hery praises Kal who just lays at my back.

"Thank you both so much for this," I tell them and reach back to rub Kal's back a little before I slowly go back to sleep from Henry humming to me.