✰ Chapter 3 ✰

Dracos pov

I woke up in Maddy's rocking chair. Maddy was still in my arms asleep. She started to wake up and she started to cry. I didn't know what to do. I grabbed the milk and formula and put it in her her mouth. I don't like her name anymore. Umm I don't know I want something sweet. How about Sophie Skyler Malfoy I think that sounds better. I heard someone outside. All the sudden black fog started to roll in. I held Sophie close to me. "Who are you. Who's there" I said. My hands shaking but I kept a tight grip on Sophie. Sophie started to cry "Shh it's ok" I said.

What in the bloody hell was that. Why did I feel the need to protect this little thing. I didn't care about her after all she was just I project. I was using her for a project after all. It would be weird when I actually have a child. Would I actually love that child. I sure know I don't love this one. She was created by a potion and not by love.

I was starting to rethink her name again. Oh I'm never going to find a good name or something that will suit her. But why should I care I don't love her after all. After I'm finished at Hogwarts she's being shipped off to somewhere with all the rest of the kids to merlin knows where. Father would also not be happy to hear about me getting close to this child. He always taught me never show emotion or care about others that aren't yourself.

Sorry it's short but I have to go to sleep.