✰Chapter 35✰

No one's pov

Luna had dropped Andromeda off at daycare to head to class. The day went on as normal although got many questions along the way.

"Luna why would you agree to watch the ferrets child" Ginny asks.

"Andromedas a good girl and Draco isn't so bad you know. He's changed a lot as a father. He's different now" Luna replies.

"Oh please he couldn't have changed that much" Ginny retorts.

"Luna are you sure you want to spend the night with the Slytherins. The girls won't mind if Andromeda stays with us" Cho chimes in.

"No I'll be perfectly fine. Also Andromeda is having a hard time being away from her father. I wouldn't want to make her even more anxious. Too much change could be a bad thing for a child. Besides I would enjoy a room and bathroom to myself for a change." Luna says laughing.

The girls join in on her laughter and agree that it would be nice to have their own bathroom. Especially since Ginny shares her bathroom with all of her brothers.

Lunas pov

It was finally the end of classes and I head to the daycare to pick up Andromeda.

"Hi sweet girl are you ready to head back to the room to play" I say.

"Ya look at what I made you" she says holding up a painting.

The painting had a big pink heart in the center with purple dots and yellow centers which I assumed they were flowers. There was a full moon in the center of the painting along with some yellow stars.

"It's very beautiful" I say taking it. "Now go grab your coat so we can head back."

I am about halfway up when I feel a hard shove on my back. I fall to the ground with a shove and fall onto my stomach. Pain rushes up to my right wrist. I turn onto my back to try and get up when I can't. I felt a pull on my hair and I let out a wince. I look up and a slender figure is standing on my hair.

The tall figure lent down and whispered in my ear "there's no way he would ever like a freak like you."

My eyes finally focus on their face and it's Astoria who's standing over me.

"Oww" she howls as she falls onto her hip.

"What is going on here" the nursery teacher says storming in.

"Miss the girl had fallen and I was trying to help her up when that child threw a doll at me" Astoria explains pointing.

I look over to see her pointing to Andromeda. She looks absolutely petrified and looks at me with tears in her eyes.

"Are you watching this little girl" the nurse says looking at me.

"Yes I'm taking care of her while her father is away."

"Well you tell her father that she is not allowed in the nursery until next week" she says.

"But Miss that's not what happened" Andromeda try's to chime in.

"I don't want to hear it Andromeda Malfoy. Your father will hear about this. Now let's get you two to the infirmary" she says.

Well about an hour later I walk out with Andromeda and my arm in a sling. I apparently fractured a bone in my wrist but should heal in about a week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Up in the room~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sorry Andromeda so much for a fun weekend" I say stroking her hair.

She just stares at her feet until she turns and hugs me.

"I sorry" she says.

"Sweetheart you have nothing to apologize for. You were just trying to protect me and I will talk to your father about what really happened. Ok love bug" I say.