✰ Chapter 5 ✰

Dracos pov

I woke up in Sophie's rocking chair with her in my arms. I just sat there and looked at her I mean actually looked at her. I didn't notice she didn't have teeth, or she had blue eyes not green, she also had a tiny nose but not a button nose, and how sweet she looked. She was so tiny. I leant down and kissed her on her nose. As I did she snuggled up to me and went back to sleep. She looked so peaceful and I didn't want to wake her but I knew we had to be at the castle by 10 and it was 9:20. I grabbed her bag and stroller with some blankets and walked out the door with Sophie still asleep. By the time I got to the castle Sophie was awake. We were going into town so they were going to load us into the bus. We finally got into our seat and off we went.

In town

They let us go on our own. I didn't know where to take my baby. I just walked around for awhile until I found pansy and the rest of the group. We ran into Potter and his group. "That's one ugly baby" I said. "Well I feel bad for that baby it was born a mud blood" Pansy joined in. Potter just rolled his eyes and walked off. "Let's go in the candy store" Crabbe said. We all just shrugged and followed him. I took Sophie out of her stroller and we walked around. She was trying to grab some chocolate filled marshmallows frogs. "Do u want those" I asked she smiled and giggled. Ok I walked to the cash register and paid. I put her in the stroller and gave her her frogs. I decided to go back to the castle early. I didn't feel like dealing with the other students.