✰Chapter 31✰

Nobody's POV

Narcissa had spent her time getting their cottage together. It was a cute little cottage with a dark blue fence around the small patch of grass, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen,and a living room. It was located on the outskirts of Edinburgh, Scotland.

Narcissa was absolutely in love with it. She was also very curious about the muggle world although she'd never admit it. She found joy in decorating their little house. She could easily apparate in and out which was good especially because she had loads to bring over. She did however put a magical charm on their closets to make them more spacious.

With Lucius in Azkaban it was pretty easy for her to apparate between houses. If she didn't live such an extravagant life style, Narcissa would want to live in the small cottage. She thought it was perfect a little small but perfect at the same time.

Dracos pov

I had just gotten back from the pitch after a long practice. I couldn't wait to just get back to my dorm and shower. But I had to head to the daycare first to pick up Andromeda even though I didn't trust them with her. I turn the corner to see her with a familiar blonde.

Luna had my sweet girl with her in a chair. Rocking her to sleep. Like I did when she was a baby. Andromeda loved the rocking chair as a baby. Andromeda had seemed to be sniffling a little like she was upset. Luna was whispering sweet affirmations to her. Trying to calm her down.

"Hi sweetie what's going on" I ask? Bending my knees down to Andromeda and Lunas height. Andromeda's eyes were red a puffy and her nose looked a little red. "She just had a rough time after you left. She wanted to stay with you but she couldn't so she sort of had a meltdown. I think she's really sleepy." "Oh honey I'm sorry" I say taking her from Lunas lap. She sniffled more and buried her face into my neck.

"I'm sorry if she was a pain" I say. "Oh no not a pain. She just missed her father that's all" Luna says. "Come on how about we get back to the dorm and we'll spend some time together" I whisper to Andromeda. She slowly shakes her head and we're off to dorm. "Thank you" I say to Luna before leaving. Luna was a special person. Not a lot of people could get Andromeda to calm down. Mother and I are the only people to ever get her to calm down. Sometimes mother even couldn't get her to calm down.

When I got back to the dorm I stripped off my practice gear besides my pants and started a bath for Andromeda. I put her in her bath and she still seemed upset. "Honey what's wrong" I ask? She just shrugs and continues to play with the bubbles. "Come on you can talk to me. What's going on?" She again just ignores me. I sigh and just finish up her bath. She's usually never like this. She always tells me what's wrong. Always.

I take her out of the bath and dry her off. I put her in a jumper of mine with her little pajama pants. She just sat on the bed all slumped over. "I'm going to take a quick shower ok. Stay right here" I say kissing the top of her head. I quickly run into my shower and scrub off all the sweat and dirt. It felt good to be clean after a long day. I slipped on some pajama pants and hopped into bed. I was so exhausted that I passed out with Andromeda under the covers.

I was awaken by a small movement of the covers being moved off my face. I looked over at the clock and it had only been an hour. I got up and decided I needed to do some cleaning. Putting all the laundry in basket, putting the shoes on the rack, putting away our clean clothes, straightening up the bathroom, putting Andromeda's toys away, as well as cleaning out her day care bag.

I pulled out some old snack wrappers, a couple of jackets, some mismatched socks, a stuffed animal, and a crumpled up piece of paper. I opened the paper so I could smooth it out and it read "Ballet Classes 4-5 pm". I've heard of ballet but it's more of a muggle thing. I wonder why this is in her bag. I shook it off and continued to clean out her bag.