Chapter 1

"FRANKIE!" Kayla yells from upstairs. Great, what the hell have I done now!

"KITCHEN!" I shout back.

"COME HERE!" Yup, I'm definitely in trouble for something. I make my way upstairs and brace myself.

"Babe I swear it wasn't me... Wow!" My eyes widen as I see my goddess standing there wearing a purple-greyish babydoll. I don't care what she thinks I've done. I will happily take the punishment.

"I've been a bad girl." She says as she bites her lip. I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Oh yeah, what have you done?" I start walking towards her.

"Well you see there is this incredibly sexy man..." She starts to tell me.

"Mmm hmm." I smirk at her before licking my lips. Damn she is beautiful.

"And I've been having really dirty thoughts about him." I'm standing directly in front of her. I skim my fingers lightly down her arm feeling her skin turn to goosebumps as her breath hitches.

"Does this man have a name?" I lean into her kissing and licking her neck.

"Frankie..." She says my name in a breathy whisper and I'm done playing. I lift her up and she wraps her legs around me. I kiss her with urgency as I carry her to the bed. I lay her down and strip off before crawling over her.

"You have definitely been a bad girl." I growl.

"I need to be punished." She says before licking her lips. So punish her I did and it was the best punishment ever!

I'm Frankie, I'm 29 and I've been with Makayla for about five years now. She's a firecracker and drives me fucking crazy but I love the bones of her. We met while I was finishing my last year of Uni. That year was a headache for sure, two of my mates were at war with each other. We discovered that G was sneaking around with Mav's sister and all hell broke loose leaving Grant, Jamie and I stuck in the middle. Fortunately they sorted it all out otherwise I'd never have met this smartass, who by the way is G's woman's twin... Yes, that means she's also Mav's sister! What can I say she hooked me and reeled me in. The punch in the face from her brother was totally worth it. Kayla keeps me on my toes. We are definitely a fiery couple, we can be yelling at each other one minute and ripping the clothes off of each other the next. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately and I've made a decision... I want to marry this woman!

"Fuck babe, that was incredible!" She says trying to get her breath back and I hold her a little tighter as she cuddles into me.

"That little outfit was sexy as fuck babe, but the minute I saw you in it I wanted to get you out of it." I stroke her hair as she giggles into my chest.

"What are your plans for today?" She asks me.

"The guys are meeting round at Jamie's, apparently he has some news for us."

"Oh yeah, what is it?"

"I dunno babe, that's why we are going round." I laugh.

"Well text me right away, I'm gonna be wondering what it is." She says. I have never known anyone as nosy as Kayla and her twin, it's ridiculous.

"Will do." I chuckle. "What about you?"

"I'm going shopping with my sisters."

"Nice."

"Yeah, Kenzie and G have broke another pair of handcuffs so we are going to the sex shop." She says, like going to the sex shop for handcuffs is like hitting up the local store for milk.

"How the fuck have they managed that?" I ask her. She's cuddled into me with her head on my chest running her fingers up and down my abs as I play with her hair. She stops for a moment to look up at me.