Chapter 43

Suits hired, check. Venue booked and paid for, check. Catering ordered, check. Cake ordered, check. Rings bought, check. Whatever else Kayla is sorting out, erm check... I think. Now it's time to enjoy my bachelor weekend! It's only two weeks until Kayla and I get married. I'm having my bachelor party this weekend, Kayla is having her bachelorette next weekend, then we say I do the following weekend!

"Get that down you man." I look up to see Rick handing me a beer.

"It's 10 o'clock in the morning."

"It's your bachelor weekend. No sober people at all!" I don't know who is more excited, me or him.

"This is the last weekend that you will be able to do what you want and you won't have to explain yourself and apologise." Dad laughs and all the married men nod in agreement.

"You're Dad's right Frankie." Caleb chuckles.

"Unless you're Dean, in which case you need to grovel while you're on your bachelor weekend!" Dale laughs. The younger guys look at Dean who groans and drops his head.

"I'd forgotten about that."

"What happened?" Brax asks the question we are all thinking.

"It wasn't even my fault!" He says defending himself which only makes us more curious.

"That was the weekend I truly realised what I'd gotten myself into with this family." Justin laughs and Brax, G and I all raise our eyebrows. What the hell happened. Dylan laughs as he sees the look on our faces and decides to put us out of our misery.

"We took Dean to a strip club and got him a lapdance."

"Nathan was seeing Jen at the time and sent her a video of it." Luke tells us.

"In my defence I didn't know her and Teagan would be spending the weekend at J.J's." Nathan laughs.

"J.J messages Dean asking if he's having a good time." Caleb explains to us. "When he said he missed her she text back saying It didn't look like it when he was getting a lap dance."

"No way!" I can only imagine how Dean must've felt.

"Dean shit himself so Nate phoned Jen." Justin goes on to tell us.

"Jen told me that J.J was flipping out and talking about calling the wedding off."

"I've never sobered up so fast in my life." Dean says and we are hanging on to every word they are telling us.

"So what happened?" G asks.

"I phoned J.J and explained it wasn't his idea, it was ours and that's when it came out that she was winding us up." Dylan laughs and my jaw drops.

"That's fucking cold right there." Jamie says while in hysterics.

"You three think Kinley, Kayla and Kenzie are bad, trust me when I say they have nothing on their mother!" Dale smirks at us.

"Kayla's such a sweetheart." Dad says and everyone bursts out laughing.

"Don't let that innocent face fool you Frank." Dean tells him.

"Kayla is our live wire. She's so unpredictable." Mav smiles.

"No way!" Dad laughs.

"Yeah I'm with Frank on this one." Rick says. "Come on Frankie this is your girl they're talking about."

"I know and they are right! You two haven't seen Kayla at her best yet."

"Nope! I refuse to believe it." Dad chuckles as he shakes his head.