Chapter 26

I open one eye to try and figure out what is going on.

"Makayla?" The sheets flap about and Kayla comes up from under them.

"Happy birthday baby!" Her smile is just incredible and I'm the lucky bastard that gets to wake up to it every morning.

"What are you up to?" I ask her with a smile.

"I was about to give you a birthday blow job when you called on me, so far you've had a birthday lick." I can't help but laugh a little and her smile grows wider.

"How about you give me a birthday kiss first?"

"Mmm I can do that." She crawls up my body as I rub my hands up and down her sides. She places her lips on mine and what starts as a soft slow kiss soon becomes raw and full of passion. Then my bloody phone rings.

"Ignore it." I groan hoping for more tongue action.

"Babe it's your dad, just be quick." I pick up the phone and Kayla moves so that she is kissing and nibbling my neck.

Phone call - Frankie: Hi Dad

Phone call - Frank Sr: Happy Birthday Son!

Phone call - Frankie:Thanks

Kayla looks at me and smirks before disappearing under the covers again.

Phone call - Frank Sr: So how does it feel now you're no longer in your twenties?

Phone call - Frankie: It feels just the WOAH!

That little minx has decided to suck me off while I'm on the phone to my Dad. I cover the receiver.

"Kayla!" I whisper shout but all I get back is her moans as I see her head move about under the sheet and feel her mouth around me. "Oh god!"

Phone call - Frank Sr: Frankie you still there?

Phone call - Frankie: Y..yeah Dad

Phone call - Frank Sr: Everything alright?

Phone call - Frankie: Uh huh

Phone call - Frank Sr: So what's the plan for today?

Phone call - Frankie: Holy shit! Dad I'm... I ugh... I need to call you back.

I hang up without waiting for a response and toss my phone to the side.

"Fuck baby that feels amazing." I move my hands under the sheet so that I'm gripping her hair. "Oh god... ugh!" I push the sheet down exposing Kayla and watch her. This woman drives me crazy. I need her now so pull her up and flip her onto her back.

"Frankie!" She squeals with excitement making my dick twitch for her.

"I can't take it anymore, I need to be inside you!" I position myself between her legs and slide a finger inside her to make sure she is ready. "Baby you're soaking."

"Just fuck me already." She demands and I place her legs on my shoulders then drive myself into her. "Uhhh Yes!"

"You. Feel. Amazing. Kayla." I say with each thrust as we stare into each other's eyes.

"Harder Frankie." She moans and I hold on to her hips and raise them from the bed giving me another angle. I thrust in and out deep and hard. "Mmmm keep going."

"Ugh... you're so... ugh... sexy." She lets her legs fall from my shoulders so they are now draped over my forearms which opens her up wider for me. I thrust faster as I watch myself pound deeper into her.