Chapter 32

When Jessica's bag gets tipped out onto the floor and G and I see the diamond we both yell out at the same time and race over to the sparkling-stones lying within the money, we literally fall over each other and hit the deck.

"Oomph."

"Argh." G yells in my ear as he falls on top of me.

"What the hell..." I hear J.J shout out.

"Greyson!" Kenzie screams.

"Frankie!" Kayla screeches at the same time.

"Please tell me someone got that on camera!" I hear Dale ask as he hysterically laughs at the state of the pair of us. I reach out and grab the diamond only to look up and see Kayla and Kenzie standing over us with their arms folded. I decide not to tell Kenzie I can see up her dress as this will only make things worse for me.

"You better tell me why the fuck you are launching yourself over my parent's floor like that and it better be fucking good!" I can only imagine what we looked like but Kayla is not impressed and wants answers.

"Eh Frankie..."

"Shut the fuck up Greyson your turn will come." Kenzie glares at G and he lets out a sigh. I can hear the sniggering around me and this might not be the way I played it out in my head but here I am. I get myself up and onto one knee.

"Frankie, what are you doing?" Kayla asks nervously as her eyes widen. Kenzie gasps beside her and lets out a squeal of excitement.

"I've gone over how to do this a thousand times in my head and even attempted it a couple of times but a kid gets lego stuck up their nose or you slide in the bathroom and impale yourself." She's just standing there staring at me, making me more nervous. I clear my throat and continue. "Makayla from the moment I met you I was mesmerised. You put a spell on me baby and you've held my heart ever since. We wind each other up, get on each other's nerves and scream and shout at each other but we do it with so much passion. You're my firecracker, my crazy beautiful woman and I love you with everything I am. Makayla Turner will you Marry me?" I hold out the ring and something's not quite right.

"Idiot!" G grabs the ring out of my hand. "That's mine!" He places my ring in my hand and I hold it out for her.

"This is the first time I've ever known Kayla to be so quiet." Mav chuckles.

"I think she's broken." Luke laughs and I hear some of others laugh with him.

"The pair of them are, look at Kenzie's face." Dylan says.

"Baby please say something." I say to Kayla who seems to have frozen on the spot.

"I... uh..." She lunges forward with a huge smile on her face knocking me on my ass in the process. "Yes! YES!" She kisses me all over my face and I place the ring on her finger as everyone claps and cheers.

"I'm sorry about giving you the wrong ring to start." I tell her then I turn to G. "We could've just gone with it."

"Like hell we could! This was my mother's!" Everyone including me gasps.

"It wa...was... what now?" Kenzie stutters.

"She's definitely broken." I hear Granger say. I look over and see him next to Harry, both of them smiling. G is still sitting on his ass. The poor guy actually looks defeated.

"Sugar this is so not how I wanted this to go down." He looks down at the floor and sighs before looking up at Kenzie again. "You're everything to me, you're the reason I smile every day..."

"Don't you mean morning sex with her is the reason you smile every day?" Dale says interrupting him.

"DALE!" Everyone shouts at once and he starts laughing.