Chapter 16

"Mmm baby don't stop!" Like hell I would stop. It's been weeks since I got a taste of my sugar and wild horses couldn't stop me right now. "Fuck Grey that's amazing... aaahhh."

We got home from the hospital yesterday and after having the best sleep I've had in weeks and in my own bed I woke up on cloud nine this morning. While Kenzie was still sleeping I made a quick trip to the shops to grab some pastries and I was hoping to surprise her with breakfast in bed. My plan was foiled however when my sexy little Vixen came hobbling down the stairs in nothing but a silk robe and lacy undies. Needless to say Kenzie is now on the counter, legs wide open, while I'm enjoying my favourite meal as she moans with pleasure.

"SHIT GREY... FUCK!" I feel her tighten around me and her hand grips my hair as she explodes in my mouth. Fuck I've missed this.

"KNOCK KNOCK GUYS, WE COME BEARING GIFTS!" We suddenly hear J.J's voice and start to panic.

"Fuck!" Kenzie whisper shouts as her eyes widen.

"Shit!" I stand up so fast that I make myself dizzy. Kenzie and I quickly try to sort her undies and get her off of the counter without hurting her ankle.

"BABY GIRL? G?" We hear Dean shout out. Hell this just keeps going from bad to worse.

"KITCHEN!" Kenzie shouts through to them and I stare at her in horror as she frantically points at me while wiping her face. I realise she wants me to wipe my face just as her parents walk through the door.

"Morning you two." J.J says in a cheerful tone.

"Morning!" Kenzie replies. I have my back turned to them trying to discreetly clean up.

"G, you alright?" Dean asks. No I'm fucking not, I'm anything but alright you fucking cockblocker!

"Huh? Yeah I'm good, I was just putting the kettle on..." I open the unit for the mugs, "Are you both having a cup?"

"Mmm, yes please." J.J answers and I grab the mugs and hope to god my erection disappears before I have to face them. "I hope you don't mind us popping in but your Dad wanted to check in on you and see how you're doing." A fucking phone call would've sufficed.

"No not all, you know you are always welcome." Kenzie tells them. Not when my heads between your legs Sugar!

"Surprised your door was unlocked." I hear Dean say. It didn't stop you from bloody walking in though did it!

"That was my fault, I went out for pastries earlier. I was hoping to surprise Kenzie with breakfast in bed. I must've forgotten to lock it."

"Awww that's sweet, isn't that romantic Dean?"

"If you say so sweetheart. I turn around just as J.J playfully swats Dean's chest as he chuckles.

"Thank you baby but I've spent three weeks in a bed, I need to move about." Kenzie smiles.

"I know Sugar but you still need to be careful, especially now you have precious cargo on board. I place my hand against her stomach. I'm still getting my head around the fact she is pregnant.

"Speaking of being careful..." Dean says, "Where's your crutches baby girl?" Shit! I was too distracted by the robe and lingerie that I didn't even notice her crutches were missing.

"I left them upstairs." She says coyly.

"Kenzie!" Dean and I say in unison as J.J just laughs at us and Kenzie stands there pulling that innocent look of hers.

"I'll go and get them. Would one of you mind finishing the tea please?" I say looking at my future in laws.

"I can do it." Kenzie jumps in.