Chapter 33

I rush into work as I'm running late this morning. I can hear my brother filling the guys in on all the drama that happened last night at family dinner.

"So the kids had taken them?" Max says.

"Yeah." Granger laughs. "It was the look on his face when Frankie proposed with Mum's ring."

"Poor kid." Phil chuckles. At least someone feels sorry for me.

"Look don't get me wrong, I love winding Greyson up more than anyone, but I actually felt for my little brother yesterday. You could see in his face that he went through every emotion known to man." Granger says to the guys and I can't help but smile.

"Careful big brother, I might start to think you care."

"There he is! Congratulations kid!" Rex comes over grabbing me in a bear hug.

"Congrats man, we're all chuffed for you." Phil says as he also gives me a hug.

"Yeah G, well done." Max gives me a high five.

"You've scored bro, never forget that." Scooby smiles. I thank the guys and look over to see my Dad watching us with a huge smile on his face.

"Do we even need to ask why you are late this morning?" He smirks at me.

"For fuck sake Harry your son was getting the ride of his life last night. He's probably not been to sleep!" Rex says to my Dad before turning back to me with a look of confusion. "Actually kid what the fuck are you doing here? Why aren't you wrapped in the sheets with your fianceè?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me and the others laugh at him.

"I was and to be honest I would've been here on time but Kenzie had a bit of a meltdown." I tell them.

"Is she alright?" Dad asks, looking concerned.

"Oh no, don't say she's at the get over emotional after sex stage!" Rex says loudly and I stare at him for a moment while I try and figure out if I heard him correctly.

"The what now?"

"Is that even a thing?" Granger asks with a look that resembles the one I currently have.

"Yeah! I remember one time Sophie was a bubbling mess after sex. She said her orgasm was such an enlightening experience." We are all looking at him not quite sure how to react.

"How the hell did you respond to that?" Scooby asks him. Oh I can't wait to hear this.

"I said thanks love, what's for dinner?" We all just look at him stunned. I'm speechless. How this guy hasn't lost a limb at the hands of his poor wife is beyond me.

"You didn't!" Phil says wide eyed.

"Of course I did. I was starving!"

"How are you still married?" Granger asks and the rest of us burst out laughing.

"Weren't you listening, he gives her enlightening orgasms." Dad smirks and Rex flips him off.

"Is that what happened with Kenzie G? Did you give her an orgasm that made her cry?" Max asks and the assholes all look at me eagerly waiting for my answer.

"What, No!"

"You didn't give her an orgasm?" Granger asks, smirking at me.

"Are you high or something? I always make sure my woman is more than satisfied... multiple times!" I yell at him.

"So why did she have a meltdown?" Rex asks. I take a moment to calm down from my brother's idiotic suggestion.

"Well we were talking afterwards..."