Chapter 47

It's been a crazy ass few months. After Frankie and Kayla's wedding Kenzie threw herself into planning ours. We all tried to talk her into getting a wedding planner but she didn't feel comfortable with the idea. "I don't want some stranger poking their nose into our lives Grey, this is our day. I'm still off with the twins so I have time to organise it." Who was I to argue. My girl might be awkward and shy outside family but she knows how to put me in my place with just one look! We had an amazing first Christmas as a proper little family. My girls were completely spoilt, with me being the worst offender and the twins were totally oblivious of course. It was at the turn of the year when things started going tits up. First our venue caught fire, then we got a phone call to say our photographer double booked and was ditching us instead of the other couple. Kenzie had a complete meltdown. I had no choice but to call an emergency family meeting. She was pissed but I didn't know what else to do. Thank fuck for Brax. He contacted one of his marine brothers. This guy's married to a photographer and fortunately for us she put us in touch with a great venue, which if I'm honest is better than the first one we had.

"Yo G! You nursing that drink or what man, get a move on!" Mav hollers over at me.

"Sorry bro, my head was somewhere else."

"Usually between Kenzie's legs." Jamie blurts out and everyone turns to look at him. "Shit, I didn't mean to say that out loud." Stupid fucker has just said that in front of Dean and Kenzie's Uncles. "Argh!" I can't help but laugh as each of them hit him upside the head.

"Come on son it's your bachelor party. I've been looking forward to this since you were born!" Dad laughs. They are right, I need to get my head out of my ass.

"How's Kenzie doing?" Brax asks.

"So much better thanks to you. I can't thank you enough." I say, giving him a bro handshake.

"It was nothing man. JJ and Roxana are good people. I knew as soon as I explained what happened they would be more than happy to help."

"Well I owe you man."

"So what are the plans for tonight?" Justin asks while rubbing his hands in excitement. I think these guys are getting a taste for nights out on the town.

"Ask the best man. He wouldn't tell me anything." I laugh. I literally do not have a clue what the hell is going on tonight.

"Well this dickhead said all he wanted was a scran and drinks." Mav scoffs before rolling his eyes at me.

"What!" Frankie looks at me with shock. I've never been one to opt for the easy night. It's just all the stuff with Kenzie and the wedding has got me on edge.

"Come on kid, Sophie doesn't let me out often, make it a good one."

"There's a reason you aren't let loose Rex, you're fucking trouble!"

"Hey!" Rex laughs as he punches Granger in the arm.

"Well since G didn't listen when I said keep away from my sister I figured I'd ignore him now." Mav smiles. He has his "I'm up to something" evil smile on right now and I can't help but laugh.

"I'm still gonna be hearing this when I'm 80."

"I asked you to do one thing!" He laughs at me.

"You also asked me never to hurt her and I haven't!"

"No, only when..." Jamie looks around remembering who is here. "Nevermind." He says quickly. I knock back my drink and see Jamie go over to Frankie. "Shit this is harder than I thought, how do you and G do it?" I hear Jamie try to whisper to Frankie. Unfortunately Jamie has never been very good at whispering.