Chapter 50

"You're the light, you're the night You're the colour of my blood You're the cure, you're the pain You're the only thing I wanna touch. Never knew that it could mean so much, so much."

"We did it baby." Kenzie says softly.

"Yeah we did!"

"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do" Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do What are you waiting for?"

I hold my wife close as we dance to her favourite song from her favourite movie. She buries her head into the crook of my neck before the sneaky little shit places light kisses there.

"Fuck Sugar." I whisper, hoping no one hears me as all eyes are on us just now.

"I'll let you set the pace 'Cause I'm not thinking straight. My head spinning around, I can't see clear no more. What are you waiting for?"

She moans into my neck and I can't help myself. Between the music, her gentle kisses and then that sexy fucking moan, I lean down to kiss her starting gentle at first then becoming more passionate. I hear everyone cheering and whistling as my hands move down to her ass and I give it a squeeze.

"WAY TO GO G!" We hear Phil shout.

"LET HER KNOW WHAT SHE'S IN FOR!" Rex shouts after him and we pull away from the kiss laughing. God her laugh is amazing. As the song ends we make our way over to the table and Roxana is right there taking pictures. I notice Kenzie's bouquet on the table.

"Sugar, I thought the florist fucked up?"

"They did, Roxana made a call to "the big dog", whoever that is, and an hour later my bouquet arrived." I smile at Kenzie, I'm happy she got the flowers she wanted. That woman is a miracle worker. Something catches my eye on the bouquet and I pick it up.

"Shit Kenzie, was this your idea?" I look up at her and see her smile and nod.

"I wanted her to be a part of our day." I feel myself getting emotional as I look at the charm around her bouquet that holds a picture of my Mum.

"Did you know about this?" I show my Dad who smiles wide when he sees it.

"I didn't son." I turn to my wife and pull her in for another kiss. This woman constantly amazes me. I now know why Roxana was hovering about for pictures, she wanted to capture my reaction.

The speeches have started and Mav and my Dad nailed it. Most of it was embarrassing me but I expected that. I am surprised however when I see Dean take the mic.

"I will keep this quick because I'm fucking starving!"

"DEAN!" J.J practically screams at him while everyone else is laughing.

"Baby girl you look incredibly beautiful today, G you look alright." There's more laughter as Dean winks at me. "Greyson you've been friends with Maverick since preschool and you were always a welcomed guest in our home who very quickly became family. At 10 years old you had to face something no child should have to experience when you lost your mother..." Shit Dean, what're you trying to do to me. "J.J and I want to commend Harry on the fantastic job he did raising two young sons while working through his grief. We've watched you grow into an incredible young man and although shocked at first I don't think there is anyone out there better for our baby girl than you. You have shown us time and time again how much you love and worship our daughter. Greyson you are a credit to not only your father but to your mother as well..." I look to my Dad and brother and can see the tears. "She may not be here in person but she is here with you both today surrounding you in love. So I want to thank not only Harry but Piper as well, for bringing you into our lives, she is smiling down on us and enjoying the celebrations. To Piper Edwards!"