Chapter 6

It's Friday morning and we are working away in the shop when Max starts singing.

"I wanna li li li lick yo from yo head to yo toes."

"I wanna move from the bed down to the down to the to the floor." Scooby joins in.

"I wanna ugh ugh I'll make it so good girl you know yo won't wanna leave." Granger sings.

"So baby tell me what you fantasy." We all turn around and stare at Rex who is looking pretty pleased with himself.

"Do we even wanna know?" I ask Rex and he bursts out laughing.

"My boy was 17 when that was out. He thought he was the dog's bollocks going around singing it all the time." Nah there's more to it than that. He is a cheeky glint in his eye.

"You used it on Sophie didn't you?" I smirk at him. Sophie is Rex's wife. She is an angel, she has to be to put up with that idiot.

"Not intentionally." He smiles at us.

"Rex! You dirty dirty dog." Granger shakes his head while laughing.

"It was Sophie!" He yells out, trying to defend himself.

"That woman is an Angel" Dad points out.

"Not that night she wasn't!" He says while wiggling his eyebrows and we all laugh at him. "I swear guys. I was in my workshop. I couldn't get it out of my head with my boy singing and listening to it all the time. She overhead me. Next thing I know she's ripping my clothes off. So I took her on my workbench." He tells us with a wide grin. Max and Scooby are standing with their mouths open.

"Careful you don't catch flies boys." My Dad laughs at them.

"You don't look shocked G," Max says to me. "I mean this is sweet Sophie we are talking about."

"You're talking to the guy who corrupted a sweet virginal good girl into a nympho." Granger laughs and I flip him off.

"Nah it's more than that." Rex is just staring at me, oh hell. I see him smirk and I start to feel nervous, god only knows what he is thinking right now. "What song was it?" I just start laughing. Fucker!

"Wait, you sent Kenzie wild with a song?" Granger asks me with a look of surprise. Or is it that he's impressed? I can't really tell right now because I'm feeling slightly exposed and trying to keep it together.

"To be fair G could make Kenzie wild just by smiling at her, she's mad about him." Scooby says as he slaps my back.

"Come on kid, Rex shared his story." Phil smirks at me and I laugh at him.

"I didn't realise it was story time." These assholes aren't going to let it drop.

"Come on G don't be a dick." Max says and I look around at the guys who are giving me the 'you know you want to' smile. I let out a sigh, I'm probably going to regret this.

"I heard this song on some old school music channel. It made me think of Kenzie so I downloaded it. I had a surprise romantic night planned one evening and I put that song on and pulled her up to dance. I sang it in her ear and my romantic night went out the window and turned into animalistic, raw hard sex. She was so wild. Sometimes I text her the lyrics, it makes her think of that night and she gets all hot and bothered for me." I tell them the very watered down version but they are still all standing there wide eyed and open mouthed.

"I knew it!" Rex yells in satisfaction. "I told you boys it really works!"

"What song was it?" Scooby asks me. This is probably the most interested he has ever been in a conversation.