Chapter 44

It's my bachelorette weekend! After what Frankie was getting all up in last weekend I'm making sure it's a good one. I check myself over in the mirror one last time before going downstairs. I've opted for a pale pink skirt and off the shoulder crop top set with a pair of black platform shoes. My feel will be crippled tomorrow but these shoes are worth it.

"You look sexy as hell baby. Where is it you are off to tonight?" Frankie asks me as he fucks me with his eyes.

"We are having a few drinks at Kenzie's then out for a meal and more drinks."

"I'm gonna miss you." He says with a put on sad face and I raise my eyebrow at him.

"What, like you missed me last week when you had that stripper's tits in your face."

"Baby it was just some harmless fun." He says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "You know I don't want anyone but you."

"Whatever Frankie." I'm not mad at him, well not really anyway. I know he wouldn't cheat on me, I'd chop his dick off and feed it to him if he did. I just don't like the idea of another woman being all over him. That doesn't mean I haven't played on this sometimes in the last week.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks me and I nod my head in excitement.

"Frankie drives me over to Kenzie's. Of course my first choice for maid of honour had to be my twin. Kenzie has really taken her duties very seriously despite having the twins. She asked if I would mind her not coming to the bachelorette weekend as she didn't want to leave the girls at only a few months old. I responded telling her that we would have it here as there is no way I'm doing this without her. I don't care where we have it as long as she is there.

"Hey hey heeey." I shout out as I walk through the door and I'm greeted with cheers and clapping because of course I'm the last to arrive.

"Here she is!" Aunt Lily announces with a smile.

"You look beautiful honey!" Aunt Jen says as she pulls me in for a hug and then hands me a drink. Frankie walks in behind me and instantly regrets it.

"Jesus! Have you got enough dicks ladies?" He looks around at the banners, balloons and dick confetti which is everywhere.

"So you guys get to look at a room full of tits but we can't get paper dicks!" Kinley challenges him and Frankie nods.

"Touché." Just then G walks through with the girls in their car seats.

"Don't get them started again bro. I've just had to endure a lecture." I try to stifle a laugh. G looks mentally exhausted.

"We were guaranteed immunity!" Frankie blurts out and I spin around to face him.

"Who the fuck told you that?"

"Your Dad!" G says loudly and Frankie nods beside him. Immunity indeed.

"Is that so? I'll be having words with him later."

"Come off it J.J," Aunt Jen laughs. "You will be too busy getting your leg over." Us women all burst out laughing but Frankie and G aren't sure where to look.

"What the fuck is that!?" In his attempt to avoid eye contact Frankie notices a life size poster of a naked dickless man with his face on it.

"It's a game." Kenzie tells him.

"A game!?" His voice is starting to get squeaky and the look on his face is priceless.

"Yeah, It's pin the dick on Frankie." Kenzie says with a smile and I laugh out loud as he immediately cups his manhood.