Chapter 3

I wake up with a pounding headache and a mouth drier than the Sahara. I roll over and notice that Kayla isn't in bed. I look at the time and see it's 11am, next to my clock is a couple of painkillers and a bottle of water. "Thank you baby." I knock back the painkillers and down half the water before getting up and going downstairs. I head to the kitchen towards the smell of bacon.

"Good Morning sunshine!" She sounds way to cheery for this time of morning.

"Is it?" I groan. Kayla giggles as she walks over to me giving me a kiss.

"Well your dick definitely thinks so." She smirks at me and I look down to see my morning wood tenting my boxers.

"Thank you for the water and tablets babe." I pull her in for a hug and hold her tight.

"No problem, you were a little worse for wear when you got in." She laughs as I groan into her neck.

"I vaguely remember. Why didn't you pick me up?" I ask as she pulls away and goes to finish the breakfast.

"Babe by the time you called me I had already sunk a bottle of wine with my sisters."

"Now I remember, I think." I scratch my head, everything is so fuzzy.

"Sit down, get some breakfast down you and you can fill me in on what happened." She puts a full plate down on the table in front of me. I hear my stomach rumble and the smell fills my nostrils, making my mouth water.

"Baby have I told you how much I love you?" I smile at her.

"Yes but I never tire of hearing it." She smiles back at me. Once Kayla and I are sitting at the table the interrogation starts. "So since you weren't making a lick of sense last night you will need to tell me everything."

"So Jamie's met someone..."

"Really?" She asks with wide eyes before I can even finish my sentence.

"Yeah." I can't help but laugh, everyone is so surprised that Jamie has a girlfriend.

"What's she like?" Kayla asks.

"I dunno, we didn't meet her." I say, still laughing.

"But he must've given you some details." She cocks her head at me. I had forgotten I would need to feedback to nosy Nora.

"Eh redhead I think."

"That's all you got?" She shakes her head at me.

"I'm sure he told us her name." I say, trying to turn this around.

"And?" She lifts her head and waits in anticipation for the tiny morsel of information.

"I can't remember." I sigh.

"Frankie!"I try not to laugh as she shouts at me all flustered.

"Sorry babe. But listen, he wants us all to meet her on Saturday." I smile. Her eyes light up, I knew she would love that.

"Oh this should be fun." Her mouth curls up into a cheeky smile.

"That's what we said." I chuckle.

"So what else did you guys get up to?"

"I thought Mav was going to kill G." I laugh again, I definitely remember that well.

"Why?" Kayla furrows her brows at me.

"The idiot picked up the wrong shopping list..."

"Well yeah I know that from Kenzie." She says, interrupting me again.