Chapter 49

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I am so excited I can barely keep still. You know when you see a puppy tapping on all four paws when they are waiting for a treat? Yup that's what I look like right now, only I'm on two legs not four. Our venue is on a beautiful piece of land in the countryside and there are tents set up for the bridal party and the groomsmen to get ready. It's probably a good thing they are tents because I seem to be bouncing off the walls at the moment. There is excitement in the air, in our tent at least, we are laughing and enjoying ourselves.

"Is he always like this?"

"When it comes to Kenzie, nothing excites him more." I see Brax talking and laughing with some guy so I make my way over. "Yo G, this is JJ, he's married to Roxana."

"You're one half of my life savers! You and your wife are my heros!" I shake JJ's hand while he laughs. "You need a drink man. MAV! BRING THAT BOTTLE OVER WITH SOME GLASSES!" Brax and JJ are still laughing while Mav comes over shaking his head.

"How many have you had?" Brax asks, he seems pretty entertained.

"Not a lot!" I pour everyone a drink while Brax makes introductions.

"G you need to calm down, you're more hyper than Jessica and that's saying something." Mav laughs at me. We all clink our glasses and just as we go to take a drink this tiny little beauty comes into the tent.

"Oh shit." JJ mumbles while Mav, Brax and I look between the pair of them as she stares him down.

"Really?" She stands there with a raised eyebrow and a hand on her hip.

"Terror they offered and it's rude to refuse." He smiles at her.

"We're supposed to be working Princess." She responds.

"I am! Look, I'm making sure the groom is relaxed. Isn't that right guys?" JJ looks at us and we all nod our heads. We know the score and us men need to stick together. Plus I don't wanna piss off my photographer. JJ stands there with a big smile on his face before it falls. "Wait, there's no piles of manure around here, is there?" He asks us.

"Piles of what?" I look at him with confusion. Roxana shakes her head at him but you can see she's trying to suppress a smile. She's tiny like Kenzie but you can tell she's not a woman to be messed with.

"Can you please grab some of my equipment from the ladies tent so I can get shots of the guys getting ready?" She asks JJ, whose eyes widen at the request.

"You want me to go to the Bride's tent?"

"Yes."

"With all the women?"

"What's wrong? Are you scared?" She laughs at him.

"He should be!" Jamie laughs as he, Frankie and Grant walk over to us.

"Yeah that lot are crazy!" Frankie smiles.

"Good luck!" Grant adds. JJ now looks more frightened than he did before.

"Tell Little Bird I love her." He says as he gives Roxanna a kiss on the forehead.

"Behave!" She laughs at him as he disappears and Roxana starts directing us so that she can take pictures. She's so easy going, laughing and joking with us. She's even snapping pictures without us realising.

"Eh guys?" We all turn to look at JJ who looks like he is glad to be out of there. "The mother of the bride needs a first aider."

"For fuck sake J.J!" Caleb throws his arms in the air.

"What did I do?" He responds looking completely perplexed.

"Who are you?" Luke asks him. Brax, Mav and I start laughing.