Chapter 12

We are getting home today. Thank fuck for that. A moody Kenzie is a nightmare. A pregnant moody Kenzie is like the devil roaming earth! I love her to bits but she is grating on my nerves and doing my head in.

"How much longer?" Kenzie complains and I'm trying my best not to roll my eyes or snap at her.

"I dunno Sugar, the nurse said the Dr was doing his rounds."

"This is ridiculous!" She yells out in frustration. No what is ridiculous is your non stop moaning since you woke up! I'm not stupid enough to say that out loud though.

"Why don't you go for a bath, that way you've shown the Dr you can manage day to day tasks and you will be ready to leave when he gives us the green light." I suggest then wait for the smartass comment which is probably about to come my way.

"Fine!" She huffs as she gets up and grabs her crutches.

"I'll help you."

"No! I can do it!" She yells and I raise my hands in defeat. I need a fucking drink! I watch as she heads into the bathroom. I get that she's fed up, hell I'm fed up. Neither of us have left this place in three weeks. We've wandered further from the room a few times but I just couldn't get her to cheer up.

"BABE!?" I hear her shout through. Well that's an improvement! I've only been called Greyson since I told her she couldn't go home right away.

"YEAH!?" I answer and all I can make out is mumbling so I approach the door and speak to her through it. Normally I would walk in but she has been pissed at me and I'm trying to give her space without leaving her side. "Sugar I can't hear you!"

"I need your help!...please!" I hear her say and I smile to myself.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course!" I hear her say and I walk into the bathroom. My eyes immediately widen and I gulp hard. There is my beautiful woman standing in front of me completely naked... well except for the foot cast. Oh how I've missed her.

"Fuck me!" I blurt out. I see her smile softly and now I'm hard as fuck. I clear my throat before speaking again, "You needed help?"

"Hmm? Oh yeah... Can you help me into the bath?" I can't help the smile fill my face as I notice she is looking at my erection instead of my face.

"You got your cast protector on?" She bites her lip and nods her head. She's fucking killing me here. It's been so long since we've been together. The longest we have ever gone without is a few days. "Are you ready?"

"Like you wouldn't believe." I'm unsure if we are still talking about the bath. I smirk as I walk towards her. I notice her breathing is heavier as I'm staring at her amazing tits, watching them rise and fall. In one swift move I pick her up bridal style as she squeals and giggles.

"Careful Sugar, you're killing me here." I wink at her and she smiles back at me. I gently place her into the bath as she holds her leg up trying not to submerge it. Unfortunately for me it's giving me the perfect view of her pussy. "You good?" My little minx nods her head and bites that damn bottom lip. I smile and shake my head at her. "I'll just be outside, shout if you need me." I literally just turn around when...

"I need you."

"Are you ok?" I furrow my brows, she seemed fine a minute ago.

"No, I miss you. I need you." She says with her head down.

"You've been pissed at me!" I remind her.

"It wasn't you, it was being in here. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I'm sorry." She looks up at me and lord help me there is no way I can be mad at her.