Day 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

I decided to do the Flumptober challenge.  This challenge is being hosted by LuckyBugBooksI have never done challenge before, so I'm sorry in advance if it's not good.  I just anted to give it a try.  Today's challenge is a funny meme or book quote.  I chose the lonely Kevin meme.  It's the one above.

Lloyd and the other ninja agreed to meet at Chen's Noodle House to have a nice dinner out.  They were all busy doing their own things during the day, so they just decided to meet there. 

Jay and Nya were spending the day together.  Cole went to visit his dad.  Kai went to go see his parents.  Zane and PIXAL were helping out Cyrus Borg at Borg Tower.  Lloyd was spending time with his mom, but left when it was getting close to when him and his friends decided to meet.

He turned the corner and saw Chen's Noodle House.  They agreed to just wait outside for each other so they could all find a table together.  To Lloyd's surprise, no one was there yet.  'Why am I the first one here?' Lloyd thought.  'Why do I have to be the punctual one?'  He pulled out his phone to see if his friends sent him any texts.  He saw a text from Kai that said he would be there in five minutes.  Lloyd looked at the time and saw that that text had been sent ten minutes ago.  He saw another text from Zane and PIXAL saying that they would be a little late.  Cole replied saying that he had totally forgot about it and had just left.  There were no texts from Jay and Nya.  'Great,' he thought sarcastically.

He looked awkward standing outside, on his phone.  People walking by were giving him weird looks.  Even with being the green ninja, people were still judging him for being lonely.  Some people even had their phones out and were snapping pictures.

He was waiting for ten minutes before Zane and PIXAL finally showed up.

"Sorry we're late, Lloyd," Zane said.

"No worries," Lloyd said halfheartedly.

"How long have you been waiting here?" PIXAL asked.

"About ten minutes."  Lloyd shrugged.  He wanted to act like it was no big deal because he knew that what Zane and PIXAL were doing was probably important.

"I'm here!" Cole yelled as he ran up to them.  "Sorry I'm late.  Meeting here just totally slipped from my mind.  Who are we still waiting for?"

"Kai and the love birds," Lloyd said.  "Kai said that he would be here in five minutes twenty minutes ago and I haven't heard anything from Jay and Nya."

Jay and Nya casually walked up to them and were talking and laughing.

"Where have you two love birds been?" Cole asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Jay asked.

"Because you're late," Lloyd said annoyed.

"We're not late," Nya said.  She then looked at her watch and grimaced.  "Ooh.  Maybe we are."

"We are still missing Kai," Zane said.

"Let's just go in and grab a seat."

"We agreed to meet outside," Lloyd said.

"Trust me.  Kai is not going to meet us out here."

The six of them walked inside and saw Kai talking with Skylor.  At that point, Lloyd had had it.

"YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE THE WHOLE TIME!!!" Lloyd angrily yelled at Kai.

"I've just been talking with Skylor," Kai defended himself.  "I thought all of you were running late."

"I'VE BEEN WAITING OUTSIDE FOR TEN MINUTES!!!"

"Why didn't you come inside?"

"WE AGREED TO MEET OUTSIDE!!!"

"Oh...yeah."  Kai rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.  "I guess I got...distracted."

Before Lloyd could say anything else, Cole interjected.  "Let's not make a scene here," he said.  "Besides, I really want to get to the food.  You guys can settle this when we get back to the monastery."

"Trust me," Lloyd said.  "I plan to."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!  I know that it's later than most of the ones that have been posted, but it's still October 1st where I live.