Day 17

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

Day 17 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's prompt is Lightning Chicken.

Jay had been working on a special project all day with Nya and wanted to go relax and play video games.  He wandered into the game room and saw Llod watching Cole playing with...the lightning chicken?

"What's going on in here?" Jay asked.

"Oh, hey Jay," Lloyd said and briefly glanced over at Jay before turning his attention back to the screen.

"I asked what was going on."

"Just the fact that we have a new king of video games," Cole said.

"I actually think it would be queen of video games," Lloyd corrected Cole.

"Queen?"

"It's a girl, not a boy."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes."

"This whole time I thought it was a boy!"

"Why are you calling the chicken the king or queen of video games?" Jay asked.

"She, I guess, beat all of your high scores," Cole said.

"What?!  That's not possible!  She's a chicken!"

"A chicken who is really good at video games," Lloyd said.

"Let me be the judge of that.  Hand me a controller."  Cole handed Jay his controller.  "What game is currently in?"

"Fist to Face 2," Cole said.

"You're going down, chicken."

They played a round.  It was close, but the chicken won.

"Are you serious?!"  Jay couldn't believe that he had just lost to a chicken.  A chicken!  "We're playing again."

They played several rounds and Jay lost every one.  It was starting to get late, but Jay was determined to beat that chicken just once.

"Come on, Jay," Cole said.  "It's getting late and we should go to sleep."

"Face it," Lloyd said.  "The chicken is better at video games."

"No, it isn't!" Jay shouted.  "I'm beating this chicken!"

They played another round and by some miracle, Jay won!  He jumped up excitedly.

"I finally beat the chicken!" he shouted excitedly.

"Good," Lloyd said.  "Can we go to bed now, so we can watch the chicken beat you again tomorrow?"

"The chicken will not beat me again!"  Jay glared out Lloyd agrily.

Lloyd shrugged innocently and started laughing as he ran off.

"Get back here, Lloyd!"  Jay started to chase after him.

Cole turned towards the chicken.  "Be honest, did you let him win?"

The chicken nodded.

"Good chicken."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!