Day 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago or "Call It Whatever" by Bella Thorne, just the story.

Today's prompt is based on a song and I also kind of used the video for inspiration.

Nya was working at the diner with her friends Skylor, PIXAL, and Seliel.  Even though she was supposed to be cleaning tables, she couldn't keep her eyes from wondering over to where her brother was sitting with his friends, more specifically his friend Jay.

"I still don't understand why you like him," Skylor said.  Nya jumped a little because she didn't realize Skylor had walked up next to her.  "He can be a little awkward at times.  What do you see in him?"

"Maybe I think it's cute," Nya said.

"Well, you're not cleaning the tables like you're supposed to be doing, so why don't you go help PIXAL serve your brother and his friends."

"Sure."  Nya happily went to go grab the food and she and PIXAL brought it over to the table that the boys were sitting at.

"We have brought over your food," PIXAL said.

"Sweet!  I'm starving," Cole said.

"You're always starving," Kai said and rolled his eyes.

"Thank you ladies," Lloyd said.

"This food looks delicious," Zane said.

"Hey Nya.  Can I talk to you for a second?" Jay asked.

"Sure," Nya said and the two walked away from the table and all eyes were on them.  When they were out of earshot from the others, Nya spoke up.  "What's up?"

"Do you think they're starting to get suspicious about us?" Jay asked.

"Maybe a little.  I don't see what the big deal is."

"I thought we didn't want everyone knowing about us."  Jay grabbed Nya's hands.

"We shouldn't be worried about what they think."  Nya looked into Jay eyes.  "Our love needs no name.  We got a thing we can't explain.  I don't care what people say.  Let's call it...whatever we want."

"I guess you're right."

"My shift is almost over.  Do you want to go to Mega Monster Amusement Park when I get off?"

"I'd love to."  Jay walked back over to the table where the other boys were at and Nya went back to work.

"What was that about?" Seliel asked Nya.

"Oh you know," Nya started.  "It was just whatever."

When Nya's shift ended, she clocked out and ran over to the boys' table.  She grabbed Jay's hand and dragged him out of the diner.

"What the heck?!" Cole exclaimed.

"Where are they going?" Lloyd asked.

"Let's follow them," Kai said.

"We'll come too," Skylor said with PIXAL and Seliel behind her.

It was night time when they found Jay and Nya at Mega Monster Amusement Park and saw the two playing the ring toss game.  Correction, Jay was playing and trying to win something for Nya and losing every round.

Nya laughed as he went for what felt like his millionth attempt.  "You really don't have to keep trying."

"I want to win something for you," Jay said.

"But I don't need anything.  I don't need the flowers, you can give me the world."

The others caught up to them.  "What are you guys doing?" Kai asked.

"We're on a date," Nya replied.

"A date?!"

"Since when have you two been a thing?" Cole asked.

"We've been secretly dating for a couple of months now," Jay said.

"Wow Nya," Seliel said.  "We all knew you had a crush on Jay, but we didn't know that you two got together."

"Well we are, so if you'll excuse us, we'd like to continue our date," Nya said and turned around with Jay and started to walk to the roller coaster.  "Take me on a roller coaster.  Round and round and up and over.  Hold me close I'm ready for the ride."  Jay wrapped an arm around Nya and Nya leaned into him.  "Let's call it whatever we want."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!  I tried my best for this one.  It was kind of hard, but I really like this song.  I hope I did ok.