Day 4

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

It's now Day 4 and today's prompt is "Your feet stink!"

Kai and Nya were sitting in the living room of the monastery and watching TV when Kai decided to take his shoes off.

Nya immediately covered her nose.  "Put your shoes back on!"

"Why should I?" he asked.

"Because you're feet stink!"

"They're not that bad."

"Yes, they are!"

Jay opened the door and started to walk in.  "Hey Nya, you ready for our-" he caught a whiff of the smell of Kai's feet and covered his nose.  "What that smell?  It smells like something died in here!"

"It's Kai's feet," Nya answered.

"I always thought that if I died, it would be from some villain.  Not from someone's foot stench."

"It's seriously not that bad!" Kai yelled.

"Keep telling yourself that, bro," Nya said.  "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going on my date with Jay.  Plus, I'll be able to get away from your stinky feet.  Later bro."  Nya got up and followed Jay out the door.

"Later," Kai said as they left.

Lloyd then walked into the room and passed out as soon as he smelled Kai's feet.

"Lloyd?" Kai asked to see if he would get a response, but he didn't.  "Ok.  Maybe my feet do stink."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!