Day 22

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story and my OC's.

Day 22 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's prompt is birthday.

It was Nya's birthday and Jay wanted to make it special.  He got up early to make her a special breakfast.  He wasn't as good of a cook as Zane (who is?), but he was still a decent cook.  He made scrambled eggs, pancakes, and toast.

Cole wandered into the kitchen, following the smell of food.  "What are you making?" Cole asked excitedly.

"Don't get any ideas," Jay said.  "It's for Nya because it's her birthday."

"You're making pancakes!"

"For Nya!"

"But it has cake in the name!"

"Make your own."  Jay realized what he said.  "Oh wait.  Ask Zane to make you some."  Jay grabbed the food he made for Nya, put it on a tray, and walked to her room.

He knocked on the door and waited until he heard Nya say, "who is it?"  She sounded like she had just woke up.

"It's Jay."

"Come in."

Jay walked in and Nya was still in her bed.  "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you."  Nya smiled.

"I made you breakfast."  He handed the tray to Nya.

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to.  Also, I have this."  He pulled out a jewelry box and handed it to Nya.

Nya opened it and pulled out a necklace with a heart pendant that had 'Jay+ Nya 4ever' engraved on it.  "Jay, it's beautiful."

"I thought you'd like it.  When you're done with your breakfast, we can do whatever you want."

"Hmmm."  Nya thought about what she wanted to do.  "Can we go to the beach?"

"Of course."

"You're the best boyfriend ever."

"You're the best girlfriend ever."  Jay and Nya hugged.  "I love you, Nya."

"I love you too, Jay."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!