Day 20

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

Day 20 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's prompt is something fall related.  I know this isn't really what you would normally think of for fall, but it's something that I would normally like to do around Halloween if amusement parks were open.  *sigh*

The ninja were starting to get into the Halloween spirit and decided to go to Fright Fest at Mega Monster Amusement Park.  It was Cole's idea.  He managed to convince everyone, especially Kai who only agreed to go to not seem like he was scared even though he secretly was.  He may have fought ghosts, but he doesn't like jump scares.

They had just finished one of the mazes and Kai was still trying to put on a brave face.  Some of the costumes people were wearing were pretty creepy.

"That was quite enjoyable," Zane said.

"I would've enjoyed it more if someone wasn't screaming the whole time!" Cole said and glared at Jay.

"Sorry!" Jay yelled back.

"It wasn't just Jay," Nya said.  "It was actually pretty scary in there."

"It wasn't that scary," Lloyd said.

Cole snuck around behind Lloyd while his attention was off the earth ninja.  "Boo!" Cole yelled and it made Lloyd jump, big time.

"Don't do that!  The maze was scary enough!"  Everyone looked at him.  Lloyd sighed in defeat.  "Ok.  I was screaming too."

"After everything we've fought, you guys are afraid of some people in costumes," Cole teased.  "I know that Zane isn't going to be afraid because he's a nindroid, but other than that only me and Kai aren't afraid."

"Yeah.  You guys are scaredy cats," Kai said nervously.

"Ooh.  Let's go in the zombie maze!"  Cole dragged everyone to the zombie maze and they got in line to go in.

Inside the maze, Jay and Nya were holding onto each other and screaming while Lloyd was trying to tell himself that it wasn't real.  Cole and Zane were laughing every time someone jumped out.  Kai was trying to pretend that he wasn't scared.  He really didn't want to be there.

Since Jay and Nya were towards the front, Nya spotted that there was a guy who was attached to a chord and was jumping out from the wall up ahead on the right side.  She knew how much her brother hated jump scares.  She knew that Kai didn't want to ruin his tough guy image, but she wanted to have some fun.  "Hey Kai," Nya said which caught his attention.

"Yeah," Kai said.

"There's something ahead to read on the right side and with how much I've been screaming, I don't think I'll be able to read it.  Can you read it for me?" Nya asked innocently.

"Sure," Kai said and went over to the right side.

"What are you up to?" Jay whispered to Nya.

"You don't think that the two of us and Lloyd are the only scaredy cats, do you?" Nya whispered back.

"He's going to be mad."

"I know, but he won't kill his sister."

When they got to the part that Nya saw, a guy jumped out of the wall and Kai really wasn't expecting it.  He jumped even more than Lloyd had when Cole scared him and everyone laughed.

"Looks like there's another scaredy cat among us," Lloyd said.

"So, Zane and I are the only ones not afraid," Cole said.  "I can't believe after everything we've faced, this scares you."  Cole didn't notice that there was someone behind him.

"AHA!!!" the guy screamed behind him and Cole jumped which made the others laugh.

"Ok.  This was a bad idea."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!