Day 24

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

Day 24 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's prompt is "DIE EVIL DEMON ARGH!"

"DIE EVIL DEMON ARGH!" Jay shouted as he was on top of the couch with Nya.  The two of them were throwing whatever they could find at a little spider on the ground.  They had both developed a fear of spiders after everything that happened with Nadakhan.

"Why isn't it dying?!" Nya asked.

"I don't know!"

Lloyd and Cole walked in.  Those two had been training for a while and they walk in to see Jay and Nya scared of a spider.

"What are you guys doing?" Cole asked.

"Trying to kill a demon spider!" Jay said.  "What does it look like?!"

"Are you talking about the tiny spider that's on the ground?" Lloyd asked.

"It won't die no matter what we throw at it!" Nya yelled.

Cole sighed.  "Let me take care of it."  He walked over and stepped on the spider which killed it.  "All better now."  They nodded and got down off of the couch.

"Why were you two freaking out over a spider?" Lloyd asked.

"You should know," Jay said.  "We told you about Nadakhan."

"So, we can count you guys out if a spider attacks Ninjago," Cole joked.

"NOT FUNNY!!!" Jay and Nya yelled and left the room.

"Who would've thought that ninja could be afraid of bugs?"

"Yeah-" Lloyd stopped when he spotted a bee that had followed him and Cole into the monastery.  He picked up a book that Jay and Nya threw at the spider and threw it at the bee.  "DIE EVIL DEMON ARGH!"  He missed and the bee started targeting Lloyd and Cole.

"Ah great!  Now you made it mad!"  The two started running from the bee.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!