Day 5

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

It's Day 5 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's theme is "Does anyone have a cough drop?"

"Hi guys," Jay said in a very raspy voice that was barely audible as he walked into the living room where the rest of the ninja were sitting.

"Sweety, what's wrong with your voice?" Nya asked as she walked up to her boyfriend.

"I don't know.  I woke up and it was like this."

"Jay lost his voice!" Kai exclaimed and jumped on top of the couch.  "Time to celebrate!"

Nya shot her brother an angry glare and then turned back to Jay.  "You're not sick are you?"

"No," Jay responded.  "Just a scratchy throat."

Nya turned back to the rest of the group.  "Does anyone have a cough drop?"

"No," Cole and Zane said.

"No, I do not," Kai said as he was still partying on top of the couch.

"I do," Lloyd said and everyone turned to him surprised.  "What?  It's cherry flavored and it tastes like candy."

"Bad Lloyd!" Nya scolded.  "You should only have them if you're sick or lost your voice.  Now, hand them over."  Nya walked over to Lloyd and Lloyd handed her his secret bag of cough drops.  Then, she walked back over to Jay.  "Here."  She handed him one of the cough drops.  "Take this and don't talk for a little while.  It'll help to get your voice back.  And you..."  She looked over to Kai.  "Stop partying.  How would you feel if you lost your voice?"

Kai smile fell.  "Bad," he responded.

"That's right.  Now, get down."

Kai got off of the couch and sat next to Cole.  "Wow.  Getting told off by your sister," Cole teased.

"Shut up," Kai grumbled.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!