Day 29

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

Day 29 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's prompt is in another realm.

The departed realm was where everyone in Ninjago went where they died.  It was home to many souls including some of the ninja's old foes.

"Hey.  You're Harumi, right?" a ghost who had black hair with a green streak asked.

"Yes and who might you be?" Harumi asked.

"I'm Morro.  I heard you gave the ninja quite a bit of trouble."

"I did.  I blamed them for my parents being killed."

"And look where you ended up."

"You ended up here too.  Wu's former student who was so desperate to be the green ninja."

"But I eventually forgave him.  I learned that it wasn't his fault that I didn't become the green ninja.  It just wasn't my destiny.  I even helped them on one Day of the Departed."

"I guess that I don't really blame the ninja anymore either.  What I did...was wrong."

"Anger makes you do crazy things."

"But now I'm stuck here!"

"It's not so bad."

"I've been looking for you two."  Morro and Harumi turned around and saw Sensei Garmadon coming towards them.

"Shoot!" Morro exclaimed.  "I've been avoiding him since I got here."

He caught up to them.

"I thought I resurrected you," Harumi said.

"You resurrected the evil me and the good me would like to have a word with both of you."  He pointed at Morro.  "You possessed my son."  Then, he pointed at Harumi.  "You broke his heart."

"But I ended up helping the ninja eventually," Morro defended.

"Yes, but you still messed with my son."

"RUN!!!" Morro yelled and ran away with Harumi.  Sensei Garmadon was one person they wanted to avoid.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!