Day 18

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

Day 18 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's prompt is Cole's terrible baking skills.

The ninja, minus Cole, were in the living room of the monastery watching TV when they smelled something terrible coming from the kitchen.

"Guys, whose turn is it to make dinner tonight?" Jay asked worried.

"I believe it is..." Zane started and gulped when he realized.  "Cole's."

"What?!  No, no, no, no, NO!!!" Kai said.

"I'm ordering pizza," Lloyd said and picked up the phone.  "Is cheese ok with everyone?"  They all nodded.  "Cool and Nya, you might want to get ready to use your powers to put out a fire."

"Right," Nya said as Lloyd walked out of the room to call the pizza restaurant.

"Seriously, why haven't we banned him from cooking?!"  Jay asked.

"I don't even know," Kai said.  "Zane couldn't even teach him how to make macaroni and cheese with one of those kraft bowls that give you the exact directions on how to make them."

"He did not put water in it before putting it in he microwave," Zane said.  "That resulted in him burning the noodles."

"I think I smell something burning," Jay said and the rest started to smell it too as Cole came running out of the kitchen.

"We might have a slight problem," Cole said and the others facepalmed as they knew what the problem was.

"I'm on it," Nya said annoyed and ran to the kitchen.

"And I just ruined dinner."  Cole sighed.

"Don't worry, Lloyd is ordering pizza," Kai said.

"But the kitchen just caught fire."

"We might be used to this by now," Jay said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Am I really that bad?"  Jay, Kai, and Zane nodded.  "Wow."

"You will not be required to make dinner anymore," Zane said.

"Fine," Cole said sadly.

"It's ok," Jay said.  "We all have something we're not good at."

Lloyd walked back into the room and noticed Cole was with them, but Nya wasn't.  "Let me guess, the kitchen caught fire," Lloyd said.

"Yep," Kai responded.

Cole decided to speak up after.  "So, I hear we're having pizza."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!