Day 16

Disclaimer: I don't own Ninjago, just the story.

Day 16 of the Flumptober challenge!  Today's prompt is "My name isn't even Jimmy!"

"Did you do it?" Kai asked Lloyd as he came walking over.  They were getting ready to go on for a TV interview and Lloyd and Kai decided to be a little mischievous.

"Yeah," Lloyd responded.  "You know, he's going to be so mad at us."

"That's the fun part."

"What are you two up to?" Nya asked as she walked over to them with Jay.

"Nothing!" they both said quickly.

"And I don't believe that for a minute.  Do you believe them, Jay?"

"I do not," Jay responded.

"Anyway, Cole and Zane are already in position to go on stage and they wanted us to get you two, so let's go join them."

The four of them walked over to Cole and Zane.

"There you guys are," Cole said.

"Sorry," Kai said.  "It takes time to look this good."

"Whatever." Cole rolled his eyes.

"We are about to go on," Zane chimed in.

They heard the voice of the TV host come on.  "Hello everyone.  Today we have a special treat for you.  The ninja.  Jay, the master of lighting.  Nya, the master of water.  Lloyd, the master of energy.  Kai, the master of fire.  Zane, the master of ice.  And finally, Jimmy, the master of earth."

"Jimmy?!" Cole asked.  "Did he just say Jimmy?!  My name isn't even Jimmy!"

Lloyd and Kai went to opposite sides of Cole and patted his shoulders.  "We know," they both said and laughed as they walked onto the stage.

Cole looked to his best friend, who was laughing with Zane and Nya.  "Did you know about this?!" he asked angrily.

"I honestly had no idea," Jay said as he was laughing.  "Nya and I knew they were up to something, but we didn't expect that."

"They are so dead when we get back to the monastery!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!