William's Secret Girlfriend

Ah! This time of the year! Halloween. It's one of my favorite holidays. My family and I go all out during Halloween. We dress up, threw parties and had candies. We watched scary movies. I'm not a scary type so all I done was watch on my own terms. It'll be so much fun this year! Going home for Halloween. Morning passed and it's now the afternoon. Our whole room is decorated. I texted everyone to dress up and duh, they were on board. I found a costume to fit my baby bump. My favorite Disney princess Aurora. My hair was straightened, a tiara placed on my head with silver heels on. I smiled and walked out of the room. The gang was in the living room chatting. I smiled. "Hey guys!" I said. They saw me and returned the gesture. Zack hummed in response. "If it ain't my gorgeous princess, how are you?" He said, smirking. I giggled and kissed his lips. "All good! I'm pumped going home to my family." I said. We parted. "What for?" Slater asked. "We're having a Halloween party. We go all out on Christmas, Halloween or Valentine's Day parties. I remember when I was fourteen we threw an awesome Valentine party. The decorations, candy and cake and valentine cards me and my siblings made for our partners." I explained. Kelly smiled widely. "Same for me! I'm going to meet my boyfriend's family." She said. Our eyes widened. Boyfriend? How long she's been dating? "You do? Who is he?" Leslie asked. I smiled. "Is it Jason?" I asked. "Is it Professor Lasky?" Alex said, smirking. I rolled my eyes. Zack chuckled. "No. He's from a different college and we met on Instagram. I never brought him around you guys because- she was cut off when Screech began eating a bowl of leftover apple pie. Drips of cinnamon was on his lips. I sighed. "I see what you mean." I simply said. She nodded, giggling. Zack snapped his fingers in remembrance. "Just forgot! There's a Halloween party happening tonight in another dorm. It'll be super lit!" He said. Slater smiled. "Awesome! I'm in!" He added. Alex and Leslie cheered. "Me too!" They said. Screech raised his hand while chewing a licorice. "Same here!" He said. I sighed sadly. It really sucks because I won't be able to come. "Sorry I can't come." I muttered. Zack sighed. "Right. I'm sorry Bella. Maybe I'll come for thanksgiving." He apologized. I smirked. "Ok. Don't get too drunk." I joked. He scoffed. "Drunk? I'm not planning to get drunk." He told me. I playfully rolled my eyes. Yeah right. Been through this scenario a million times. I'm hopeful nothing will happen to him during that party. Leslie chuckled. "If it makes you happy, I'm not a drinker. I'll just dance and eat." She said. Kelly smiled excitingly. "I can't wait to go meet my boyfriend's family. He's told me they are really funny, fun and especially...weird." She said. Hm, that sounds familiar. My hands intertwined with Zack's. He kissed my lips. I melted in the kiss. "I promise nothing will happen. Trust me." He whispered softly. I smiled and rubbed his blonde hair. "I better not see drunk texts." I teased. He rolled his eyes and I chuckled. Alex got up from the chair. "Need to go shopping! The party's at 7pm." She said. Everybody got off the couch to prepare for the Halloween party. Kelly and I walked back to our room. She sighed. "Sorry I couldn't find a costume. I haven't went shopping." She told me. I laughed. "That's because I wanted to give you this." I said. I carefully pulled out a blue box with a purple bow. She looked at me in shock. "What is this?" She asked. "Open it!" I said, smiling. She took the top off and her eyes widened. I kept laughing. She pulled out her special Halloween costume I bought online.