Shower Sex ⚠️

⚠️lemon/smut⚠️

Cassie POV:

Things were getting interesting. Having been banned from the Quidditch team, Harry casually asked me if ever considered trying out for Seeker. I was surprised to say the least. I didn't think he'd want anything to do with the replacement Seeker, least of all his own sister.

"Still Potter blood isn't it?" He shrugged, "Try it."
So I did. I didn't think I would be any good as I'd never been given the chance to practise much but surprisingly, whether it was down to talent or a lack of options, I secured a place as Gryffindor Seeker.

However my euphoria was short lived when it dawned on me that the Slytherin match was coming up and I knew exactly who I'd be playing against.

My friends saw it differently:
"You show him whose boss," whispered Hermione excitedly while lining up outside Runes, "You might even play better than Harry because there's less resentment between you two."
I decided it best not to tell her there was plenty else between us two, none of which would he very helpful in an intimate and rushed game of Quidditch in front of the entire school.

Malfoy however seemed just as excited as Hermione, "Shall we place a bet Potter?" he suggested when Professor Babbling set us off on a particularly tricky translation.

"Um sure," I shrugged distracted, "Galleon for the win?"

He raised his eyebrows, "Seriously?"

"What did you have in mind then?" I asked, unusually slow due to my nerves.

"Duh," he rolled his eyes then lowered his voice, "Shall we agree winner gets head?"

My mouth dropped open in surprise but I didn't hate the idea at all.

"Deal," I smiled, the nerves lifting from my chest slightly.

However when the day of the Quidditch match dawned the nerves had returned: this was it. It took me three attempts to pull on Harry's Quidditch robes as it said Potter on the back so we agreed it for the best. Of course they were too big but after Hermione found me fumbling around, took pity on me and helped me shrink it to an appropriate size.

The match was just as nerve-wracking as I expected. I started as I'd seen Harry do many times; hover around the top, avoiding the Bludgers until the Snitch appeared.

Unfortunately Malfoy had precisely the same idea and stayed on my tail almost 24/7, which was incredibly distracting as it simply made my mind wander.

"Back off a bit would you?" I muttered while we hovered over the Slytherin goal posts, so close our thighs were touching.

He raised his eyebrows, "Distracted?"

"Yes!" I said frustrated but couldn't help myself laughing.

The crowd seemed to have noticed our behaviour as I heard Lee Jordan's voice travel over the pitch,
"And it looks as if the two Seekers are enjoying a chat rather than focusing on the game!" his voice boomed and I spotted some of my teammates look up at me annoyed.

I immediately swooped down towards the commentators podium, "I'm gonna get you for that." I warned Lee but he simply grinned at me and I flew off again to seek out the Snitch.

I suddenly spotted it, floating up high above the pitch, well away from the action so I pointed my broom straight up in a vertical position.
Malfoy was evidently on the same lines as he headed off in the same direction but so close to me our knees were touching and we both flew up together one hand outstretched. We were so close I could wrap my legs around him if I wanted to.